AW's Super-Dooper Newbie Pub Where Newbies Can Chat With Golden Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
PS Just wondering... will you start revealing your tyrannical inner self?

Bite your tongue, young lady! Nekko is a dear sweet adorable little finger monkey, and she could NEVER get all tyrannical and battery-like. Never. Nuh-uh.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
:D That's 'cause she hasn't yet revealed her tyrannical inner self! The point of an inner self is that no-one knows it's there! Duh!

*holds hands over ears*

LALALALALA I am not listening to Hannah LALALALALA

Nekko is sweet all the way through

LALALALALA

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Please don't eat the finger monkeys. They're just for decoration.

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Are you sure there is no eating of finger monkeys? Like, not at all? Or nibbling?
Only playful nibbling, mind you. Besides, it's kind of hard to catch a finger monkey, much less eat her.

*breaks out the Baileys*

Welcome back, Jed. :e2drunk:

Nekko

Back to purring
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gericopitch.com
*lines up row of chairs and sits*
*hands out popcorn*
*waits for the Start Of The Craypocalypse*
I was gong to join you, but realized I'm late to the party. Thank for the :popcorn:

Whoa! Didn't notice it at first.

*bows to the new boss* :Hail:

:thankyou: :thankyou:

*pours LY some more shots*

I always knew the finger monkey could oust the battery. Nice job, Nekko!
*blushes*
So you have succeeded where not many have, eh? Ousting a troublemaker is hard work. Sit down and have a drink. And a snack... I baked these triple-chocolate-peanut-butter-bailey-flavoured-cookies for this occasion! Come on everyone, eat up! On the house!
Thanks!
(if I ask real nice like - and not at all tyrannical - would you make the next batch w/out the PB?)

*secretly wonders if she should mention that she has absolutely no idea how she came to own a pub*

There's something different about this place. Just can't put my finger on it.

Jed! Jed! Jed! .... :hi:

Bite your tongue, young lady! Nekko is a dear sweet adorable little finger monkey, and she could NEVER get all tyrannical and battery-like. Never. Nuh-uh.
*rubs up against flamely girl (away from hand of fire) and purrs*

Nekko is sweet.
*blushes again*
And does an awesome finger buffet.

:eek:

Oh, wait, I do a buffet.

Sorry. For a moment there I thought you said FM was an awesome finger buffet

Me too! :chair

Are you sure there is no eating of finger monkeys? Like, not at all? Or nibbling?
We've discussed this before. NO, not even a nibble. Dragons have Very, Very big teeth. A nibble from a few of those....

*shudders*
Only playful nibbling, mind you. Besides, it's kind of hard to catch a finger monkey, much less eat her.

*giggles at LY's nibble*
*dashes out of reach, just to be safe*

As your new (temporary...I assume) landlord, I decree: drinks and bacon twizzle sticks for all!

Oh, right, you already get all those. Carry on.

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*hiccups*

*sloshes more Bailey's into glass*

Don't worry, Nekk...Nekk...Nekko. Haggis and Jed and I will, like, totally protect you. We got your back, man. 'Cause you're the bestest...*hic*...the beshtest finger monkey in the whole *hic* world.

*hiccups again*

*slumps onto bar*

*snores*

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*whispers*
ain't going to be no revolution, madam.

anyone who knows me knows that i'm all about peace and love and cute puppies and rainbows and kittens and butterfly kisses.

Hannah M

Me. Who else?
Registered
Reaction score
...I could swear that there was a "c" before the "ray time" when I started this post

Things are changing quickly, m'dear.

First there was nothing.
Then out of the darkness came forth a noble dragon, known to the world as Jed.
In the wilderness of the watercooler was set up a pub.
This place gained fame as word of it spread far and wide.
Many visitors were attracted to its chairs. Was it the bananas, the bailey's or the absence of OJ that drew them in? Who can say for sure, but the pub grew in fame and posts and lived a peaceful existence.

Until.

One day, an evil battery with a desire for power came to town. The innocent, unsuspecting pubbers allowed it access, failing to heed the warnings of the few who knew better. Before long, letters were flying, first the 'J', soon the rest of the word, until, before many realised what was happening, the villain assumed ownership of the pub and even took it with him on a roadtrip around the various shadowy dungeons of AW! Several days and several revolutions later, the ownership of the pub changed hands yet again, settling at one point upon a sweet little finger monkey who was a kind and generous ruler with nought but one rule: no nibbling.

At this point in time, travel-worn and battle-weary, the pubbers are still nibbling popcorn and dreading the next coup. Who will dare to attempt a pub takeover? Who will brave the fire-eating, the finger-clinging or the frequently-charging? Rumours abound faster than popcorn can be ingested and one can but speculate what the future holds in store for this vulnerable pub.

In these turbulent times, one thing is for sure. The pubbers will always remain Truly Faithful. Amen.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*strolls in wearing silk robe*

Wait -- this isn't Ray's House of Love? Damn it.

Has anyone else noticed how creepy Cray is all the time?

FIFY.

Yes, I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.