XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
That's two...maybe three votes for! (I may have started already, in anticipation of your support) :)

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm alive... I knew I left out a couple more reasons to drink. I like, it's fun, myself.

I got beer. I got a good beer here. Its a nice Japanese beer called Suntory Premium Malts. My favorite. Wish I could afford it more often. But at $5 a bottle, it's not a daily thing. So, to being alive...

*pops the top and pours a glass*

Here you go.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Well, I've only just got here and I've no idea what I'm voting for but following the mantra of 'vote early, vote often', I'm in favour of whatever it is.

I've found out some astounding stuff about my some of my new relatives as well. It seems my grandfather was living two lives. Oooo.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
By bird food I meant fancy parrot food, though I bet certain fancy wild bird mixes may as well.
Ah well, I don't have a fancy parrot. I shall be trying to dehydrate a carrot soon though, just for the hell of it.

I had a horrible flu spat.
:Hug2: I hope you're feeling much better now.

I have been at the airport for five hours now.
At least you're getting something out of it. I would hate it.

I was tempted to tell him I only talk to half-naked men as well, and he should move along.

!

No, don't do this.

What if he took off his shirt??

Pre-xactly.

He didn't bring the bear. :D There's a lot of taxidermy at the airports here.
I find that scary.

Set the budget, mix and match for most books for my budget.
Sobs, has only £2.18 in bank account, wants to buy enormous amount of books just because.

:Sun:

If I post the sun smilie maybe I'll get some.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
:e2thud:

I'm here, I'm here... what did I miss?

Real life is eating me up, guys. I have no time for anything.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
<------ less discouraged today. Is tempted to open Open Office and attempt to write.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Ah well, I don't have a fancy parrot. I shall be trying to dehydrate a carrot soon though, just for the hell of it.

Sobs, has only £2.18 in bank account, wants to buy enormous amount of books just because.

If I post the sun smilie maybe I'll get some.
Here are some smilies for you....:);):tongue:D take your pick

As for the dehydrating of carrots, I thought about doing this kinda thing a few months back. Google was very helpful. I found sites that showed how to make food dehydrators with cardboard boxes, low watt light bulbs, fans and duktape. google food dehydrators

Flame throwers are very handy for keeping life stuff at bay. Those shambling Z things, too. It's good to practice right?

<------ less discouraged today. Is tempted to open Open Office and attempt to write.
Give in to the dark side, Luke....err wait, Give in to the temptation jallenecs.

Debio has had his dinner, a hot japanese style bath, put the kid to sleep, and just finished the last of the choco chip cookies. Life is good. Anyone want good life vibes? I got some extra to spare.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning!

*yawn* I'm sleepy, as always. But I have to be up because of a doctor appointment. Yay fun.

I have no idea what I'm going to try to do today. We'll see how worn out I am after the doctor. I hate not having any energy.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Went down town this morning went round a shop called Forbidden Planet, lots of role playing stuff, some of which I hadn't seen for about 25 years. It was a very friendly shop though, a nice spread of geeks. There was a Games Workshop next door. Two nerds were playing something at one of the tables. I nearly freaked when part way through working out what went where one of them produced a tape measure. What kind of game requires the use of a tape measure? I think I might take up Munchkins, it looks pretty stupid and I don't think I'll need a tape measure to play.

Words so far today - 10. At least I am in double figures.

Thank you Debio for your smilies, the sun did come out eventually. No interesting looking books in my charity shops today, darn.

Back to the cycling then :e2bike2:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Do you mind if I don't. I need my windows. I have the kind of singing voice that would scare bats.

I could have used you in the last place I lived, then.

Might need you in the new one, too. Been hearing all sorts of too-familiar sounds in the walls. (And yes, I know what a bat sounds like. Even when they are flying indoors. Little leathery flapping sounds.)

Last edited:

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I could have used you in the last place I lived, then.

Might need you in the new one, too. Been hearing all sorts of too-familiar sounds in the walls. (And yes, I know what a bat sounds like. Even when they are flying. Little leathery flapping sounds.)

We get them around here, sometimes they take bugs off the window. I shall sing in exchange for real ale. Do you have real ale in Boston?

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not singing, either, Boston, because I really freaking HATE THAT SONG!

I'm not a bad singer; actually trained for it in university. But I'm almighty LOUD, which is probably why my son threw a shoe at me last night when I was singing along with the radio.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We get them around here, sometimes they take bugs off the window. I shall sing in exchange for real ale. Do you have real ale in Boston?

This may depend on how we define our terms, here, but my qualified answer to that is "yes."

Even though I am not in Boston any more.

:D

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com

Dancing llamas.

:Hug2:about life eating you. Eat it back!

Yay!! :Hug2:doooo iiiit.

All this talk of Airport terminals made me wonder if Amtrak stations have free wifi yet...

Cause I don't fly.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Not only do some stations have wifi, some trains do...

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, is today St. Patty's day?

*looks at dark blue clothes* No wonder I was getting weird looks today at the doctors.

Hoping for a warm day today. Little Kricket needs to run outside and get some fresh air.

And what happens when I leave Mr. K and Little K home alone for an hour, they watch Veggie Tales. Not the worst show in the world, but not my favorite.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought St. Patrick's Day was March 17th???

It is.

Does that mean I can't start getting into the spirit now? I put up my Halloween av before the actual day, after all, and so too with Christmas.

Besides, I already picked up a case of Irish beer. I don't intend to give it back. or wait.

:e2drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.