Not open for further replies.

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
New today: SAMURAI AND OTHER STORIES

In this collection you'll find numerous ghosts, many Scotsmen, a big blob, some holy relics, some unholy relics, a Mothman, a barbarian, some swordplay, a shoggoth and people that nobody expects.

This collection brings together stories from the past decade in an exploration of the perils of looking in dark places, both external and internal.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HZRCI0G/?tag=absowrit-20

51O8znGrr-L..jpg

grayworld

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity! My novel (A World Gone Gray) is viewable via those links in my signature. So is my short story collection, for that matter. And if you're really patient, both books should be available through the regular Smashwords distributors in a week or so.

Trapjaw

Registered
Reaction score
Both of my ebooks are linked in my signature below. If anyone is up for writing a detailed review, pm me and I'll send you a free copy.

SentaHolland

'Out of the Shadows' HarperCollins
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sentaholland.wordpress.com
Last edited:

Vespertilion

Flying blind on a rocket cycle.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I already put this one in earlier, but it has a new cover and an altered title :)

slhuang

Inappropriately math-oriented.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.slhuang.com

williemeikle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
New today THE EXILED

theexiled.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1940544211/?tag=absowrit-20

A Scottish supernatural novel from DarkFuse in hardcover, paperback and ebook

To catch a killer, John and Alan Granger will have to battle the Cobbe, a strange and enigmatic creature that guards a magical country parallel to our own. The bird is a creature of horrific power that demands a heavy price for entry into its world. The fate of two realms hangs in the balance… and time is running out...

Shall we talk about the Black Bird?

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score

williemeikle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
New on Kindle, my 2013 Lovecraftian collection from Dark Regions Press, DARK MELODIES

darkmelodies.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LHZ13G2/?tag=absowrit-20

Music can transport you. It can bring sunshine on a cloudy day and lift your heart in times of trouble. But there is another side, a darker side, to music. Allow yourself to be open to a different melody, and who knows where the music will take you.

In this collection you will follow the dance into dark places, down dark passageways, where dark melodies play.

This is an absolutely wonderful collection, all the stories are character driven supernatural tales oozing with atmosphere and darkness. A symphony of terror (if you don’t mind the pun) and what a symphony it is... I have to say that William Meikle and Dark Regions Press have really put together an excellent collection that should be at the top of your to be read pile and I highly recommend it. - Famous Monsters of Filmland

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
This is great! Would you consider featuring an anthology with two AWers’ stories in it?

Both S.R. Mastrantone and I have stories in the mystery anthology Plan B Volume III (March 2014). AWer Aislinn Batstone (aislinn) has a story in Volume II, so the series has been great for AWers.

I tried to put a cover thumbnail in this post, but am too techno-doofus to figure it out, so I hope the Amazon link above is helpful.

Best wishes,
Peter DiChellis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.