Not open for further replies.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I need that laugh.

Just made the boss mad when I brought news of great irritation. Could live without having anger at another topic/person/thing being taken out on us, which will inevitably happen.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Motivation has fallen from Ultraviolent to Cucumber. Possibly even Fuschia.

sigh.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The 2012 plot is:

"As the nation states Euromerica and New Shanghai vie for supremacy in the far future, a simple factory worker suffering from violent nightmares also begins to suspect that he's a spy whose memory and personality were erased and replaced, though he is unaware which side of the fight he's on and how important his lost memories will be in its outcome."

I find this encouraging as heck, actually. The Arnold movie, while the fun popcorn romp it was meant to be, lacked a little something in terms of even beginning to resemble the original work. The short lived tv series, on the other hand, at least had the right atmosphere.

This sounds like something I would watch, if it is done well.

Even if it isn't I'd probably watch it.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Afternoon folks. I haz a hunger.

Okay so today I walked home and by the time I got in I was hungry, weak and hypoglycemic. This is not the first time this has happened to me. It doesn't seem to matter how much I eat for lunch.

It's starting to get really annoying.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Any list of humerous american writers without Tom Boddett is worth less than smibble guts. Just saying.

Now to read page 55 on. You folks have been busy.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It doesn't seem to matter how much I eat for lunch.

I'm not even remotely a doctor or nutritionist, nor have I ever played one on tv, but if quantity does not matter, perhaps it might be an issue with quality?

Something to take up with respected professional type people.

:)

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not even remotely a doctor or nutritionist, nor have I ever played one on tv, but if quantity does not matter, perhaps it might be an issue with quality?

Something to take up with respected professional type people.

:)
I usually eat sandwichs, either tuna or cheese. Not small ones either - those half-bagette ones.

I dunno what it is but it's really annoying.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I continue to become more and more irritated at Corporate Workplace.

Clear and simple communication is really not that hard. At. All.

This makes me borderline violent on the inside.

*Pets imaginary kittens of rage.*

:(

Come back. We have coffee. And chocolate.

And Hugh Jackman. Covered with chocolate.

:D

What--chocolate-covered Hugh Jackman is no longer in style? Was he replaced by Jeremy Renner?

I'll just stick with Kate Beckinsale in leather in the next Underworld.

Chocolate-covered Hugh is always in style.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Okay so today I walked home and by the time I got in I was hungry, weak and hypoglycemic. This is not the first time this has happened to me. It doesn't seem to matter how much I eat for lunch.

Maybe look at the makeup of your meals. Simple carbs aren't good for hypoglycemia. Protein, complex carbs, and small meals often tend to be better. But it might be worth it to consult a doc or nutritionist to see what all is going on. :)

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe look at the makeup of your meals. Simple carbs aren't good for hypoglycemia. Protein, complex carbs, and small meals often tend to be better. But it might be worth it to consult a doc or nutritionist to see what all is going on. :)
I think I require a trip to the doctor. I'll have to go soon anyway so I might as well bring it up whilst I'm there...

Ugh. Stupid blood sugarness.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Your snow is so bad you have to plow your own bird feeder? Wow.

:eek:

You know, following all the inuendo, that's just... Just...

Friggen hilariously wrong, acshually :ROFL:

Well, there was snow on the roof of it, and the seed in the tray can freeze up if you get a little moisture in it. It had been wet prior to the snow, so I knew I was going to have to go clean it off for the birds.

They're out there in force this morning, so it seems to have worked.

30.gif

I likes this emoticon. I cant wait to get home and see how the wild birds are after a low of 9. Around noon it was 18. Too. Damn. Cold.

so after working 9 weeks straight with only Sunday's off, my writing suffered at the end of 2011. Now I have bright new shiny resolutions that are all writing related and I hope will get me back on track.

I used to spend all my time on the freelance board, but decided I like fiction better than facts and so I plan to start hanging around here a little more. Maybe I'll find some inspiration in the insane posts i've been reading :)

Welcome, Raven. Nice to see you and your horsie av around these parts.

My reaction exactly.

Welcome along. Tea?:Coffee:

You'll love it here. Good luck with the writing, maybe see you at w1s1 too?

Pain update - Have been sitting and reading for the past couple of hours. I feel oddly guilty, but in a good way. Guilt is good, guilt is good.

Whatcha reading?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I likes this emoticon. I cant wait to get home and see how the wild birds are after a low of 9. Around noon it was 18. Too. Damn. Cold.

What you didn't see was the emoticon immediately after this where the bird attacked the person trying to foolishly feed them out of hand. It was like The Birds, only with smileys.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Afternoon folks. I haz a hunger.

Thirding to check what you are eating. Post lunch is a natural low time. I try to get a bit of fat and lots of fiber based veggies for lunch and dinner to help my reflex hypoglycemia. That bread could be doing you in, among other factors.

I also have raw almonds to snack on.

This too.

What you didn't see was the emoticon immediately after this where the bird attacked the person trying to foolishly feed them out of hand. It was like The Birds, only with smileys.

Dont hold out on us.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lastly: I want a Chocolate Huge!!!!elebenty!

And work was ok today. Yay.

Lastly, anyone got the quote for why I call Hugh Huge?? ;)

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Thirding to check what you are eating. Post lunch is a natural low time. I try to get a bit of fat and lots of fiber based veggies for lunch and dinner to help my reflex hypoglycemia. That bread could be doing you in, among other factors.
Wait... bread causes hypoglycemia? *is so confused*

Okay that's it, I'm going to the doctor to ask about this shit. I know I tend to crave meat a lot but... Ugh. Okay. Dr it is. *grumbles*

/medical complaints>

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com

You know, following all the inuendo, that's just... Just...

Friggen hilariously wrong, acshually :ROFL:
After all that innuendo I'm afraid it was absolutely irresistible

Whatcha reading?
George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings, I spotted it in the recommended reading thread and thought I'd give it a bash given my lack of knowledge of literature from the past few years *checks front of book archaeology to discover book is ten years old :rolleyes: * Very readable but I do wish that they would use a larger font than what seems to be 6 point. It hurtzz our eyezzz.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Come back. We have coffee. And chocolate.

And Hugh Jackman. Covered with chocolate.

And where the hell have you been hiding him? *resist evil smily, but you know what I mean* ;)

*milks chocolate-covered Hugh Jackman to the techno remix of Mormon Tabernacle Safety Dance*

:Jaw: OMG there is something seriously wrong with you....

*looks for brain bleach, can't find it* Who took the damn bleach!?

Status
Not open for further replies.