XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*sidesteps around linky*

How do they teach that at vet school then?

Nope, continuing ed. The course title was Holy Shit My Patients Want to Chew Me Up +/- Spit Me Out! :gaah

;)

Um, I took him for a walk. He's back where he belongs, now. There is a bit of a mess by the pond, though. I let him go off leash and he took out part of the tour bus group...
...and the kracken got the other part. Team work.

Anyway. He's safe and sound.

Bwah ha ha.

In other news, I'm going for a riding lesson at a new place. Maybe they'll have Destriers. :)

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Synopsis, check. Query, check, check. Logline (which I've never had to use in a sub before) check, check, check!

Now to go eat lunch and read them again when I get back to see how much they suck.

Tiffers!!

You need to visit the Cantina more often! We miss you! :(

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I hope the gentleman in question returns soon and in one piece...until you decide to rearrange parts of him.

This is the woman's job, or so I was informed. Shortly after getting married, I had a slight disagreement with a woman who was a friend of a friend. My wife informed her in no uncertain terms that if any violence or body part removal was to take place that it was HER job, and she took her responsibility.

First, until then, I never understood why other women found my wife scary. I learned. :evil

So rearrange to your hearts content. I'm sure he'll get the warm fuzzies, too.

Second, I got the warm fuzzies, she really DOES luv me.:LilLove:

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Fascinating, although when I scrolled down the page I saw the most marvellous link

My money's on the penguin.

Yeah, Japanese police and the like are pretty much useless. Boy have I got some stories for you.

Ginger Writer

Writing like a madwoman
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just wanted to pop in and say hey, so... hey! :hi: I'm still pretty new to AW. Right now I'm working on the final touches of my newest YA Fantasy novel before I send it out. Query is done, Synopsis is pretty much done. It's just a matter of combing through the draft for typos and such and I should (maybe?) be able to start sending it out by the end of the week? I hope?

Also, here's a link that I thought was cute: http://www.rlnaquin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/lol-LitAgentLolCat.jpg

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say hey, so... hey! :hi: I'm still pretty new to AW. Right now I'm working on the final touches of my newest YA Fantasy novel before I send it out. Query is done, Synopsis is pretty much done. It's just a matter of combing through the draft for typos and such and I should (maybe?) be able to start sending it out by the end of the week? I hope?

Also, here's a link that I thought was cute: http://www.rlnaquin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/lol-LitAgentLolCat.jpg

Hey back, Ginger. Pull up a chair, sit a spell (and no smart remarks, Boston!;) ). We have all sorts of drink, an E-Z Freeze full of pretty pretty men (have the boys put any pretty girls in there?), a kraken, a dong garden (don't ask) and lots of giggles. You're welcome to all (except for Dean Winchester in the E-Z Freeze; he's very much in demand, so you'll have to take a number and wait your turn like everybody else).

Status
Not open for further replies.