Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2015, 04:11 AM   #8176
Vito
walking on sunshine

Vito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"I'll Get Lucky" - The Plimsouls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hpzzc6rjn4
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 01:28 AM   #8177
00Pepper
practical experience, FTW

00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments00Pepper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The Chemicals Between Us - Bush
00Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #8178
Ladyxkaa
amassing a pencil army

Ladyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronsen and Bruno Mars.
Old Yesterday, 01:58 AM   #8179
Vito
walking on sunshine

Vito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Hey Lawdy Mama" - Steppenwolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEisPJ83OA
Old Yesterday, 02:09 AM   #8180
lianna williamson
practical experience, FTW

lianna williamson is a shiny, shiny jewellianna williamson is a shiny, shiny jewel
Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Virtually all my music listening is the result of overhearing my husband's music.
Old Yesterday, 03:27 AM   #8181
Kronisk
In Time-Out For My Sins

Location: Sydney. Please do not call me Australian. My dislike of the place is Khan-level.
Kronisk is on a distinguished road
Intro / Extreme Deformity, by Pungent Stench.

When I listen to music whilst writing, I tend to gravitate towards music that enhances the tone I want my finished work to have. So whilst it normally takes a crowbar and dynamite to make me care one fig about the vocals, statements like "the real monsters are you" at the end of a song gets my attention.
Kronisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:35 AM   #8182
Ladyxkaa
amassing a pencil army

Ladyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLadyxkaa is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I listen to music that fits my scene or the aura of the character. I'm listening to the most CHEESY love song right now to prepare myself for a romance scene.

'Zero Gravity' by David Archuletta.
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM   #8183
Vito
walking on sunshine

"I Didn't Know What Time It Was" - The Bobby Timmons Trio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYn79s2eMS8