last song listened to...

pandaponies

in ur boardz, correctin ur grammar
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, oh, Nightwish discussion on the previous page!!! I'm a HUGE fan! At first I was so mad when they fired Anette just after I'd finally gotten used to her, but then I heard Floor Jansen and now I'm fucking IN LOVE WITH HER. She's easily the best of Tarja and Anette combined/the best singer they've ever had. My roommate and I are going to see them on tour this May and I am SO IMPATIENT for the new album.

pandaponies

in ur boardz, correctin ur grammar
Registered
Reaction score
And now because with that post I reminded myself it came out two days ago, my last song listened to is their (Nightwish's) new single!! Godddd I love Floor. It's not my favorite thing they've ever done, but their singles tend to be kind of "fluffy" compared to their 10-minute beasts (ex. Amaranth vs Poet and the Pendulum :p), and the last half of the song is really good and I'm still so excited I can barely stand it.

edit: WHOA THEY RELEASED AN ALTERNATIVE VERSION TOO and I think I might like it better, it's less pop-y and SO EPIC!?! edit2: DEFINITELY LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER AHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WdAMjEqkE

edit: For anyone who needs convincing of her greatness, listen to her singing Ghost Love Score live. I was floored (heh). She goes from operatic perfection to metal AF in "take me, kill me, kill me bring me home" and my poor little gay heart can just barely take it.

Last edited:

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
La Tourtière by Le Trio Lyrique

Listening to Francophone barbershop for some reason.