How to do this?

chompers

Registered
Reaction score
How do you insert a link to click on that doesn't show the link, but like a word instead of a link, but it still takes you to the link when you click on it?

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
How do you insert a link to click on that doesn't show the link, but like a word instead of a link, but it still takes you to the link when you click on it?

Type the word or words you want as the link, then highlight them and click the Insert Link button. It'll put the link on top of the text.

Like so.

Gringa

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for asking this Chompers. I've been trying to figure this out forever!

Gringa

namejohn

Registered
Reaction score
change fonts?

I'm not sure what is ask but I think the fonts formatting need to be changed back to what word or words were before being selected to become the link.
The linking part connected to words, used to be clicked on, remain with the words and it makes no difference what the fonts formats are. This is the group of font formats like underline, color and the other formats for the characters of the words, not only the fonts themselves.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
I'm not sure what you are asking. If I'm right, I'd suggest you try posting using the "Advanced" option, so you can see what your post looks like before you submit it. You could even change the color of your hyperlinked text back to the original font color, although that would be poor internet etiquette and rude to readers with vision difficulties.

If that isn't what you were referring to, please try again. We'll get this figured out.