Not open for further replies.

mfowler76

Speculative Fictioneer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.milojamesfowler.com
So much good news -- well done, all!

My W1S1 Week6 story "Grandpa's Bluetooth" is up today @ Liquid Imagination, and you can read it here if you're so inclined.

Kind of a surreal experience hearing a total stranger read my work, but the guy sounds pretty good doing it!

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
@Lillie and Aggy--Thanks so much!

@Milo--Great story! You and I must have visited the same nursing homes, because you described a couple I'm familiar with quite well. Love the Bluetooth twist. I enjoyed it!

Shelley

mfowler76

Speculative Fictioneer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.milojamesfowler.com
Thanks for reading, Shelley.

Wow, your poem sure packs a punch -- so vivid. And as far as the "Lament" goes... I actually feel something for ol' Rumpelstiltskin. Nice work!

Nathaniel Katz

The Evil Hat
Registered
Reaction score
The new issue of Niteblade went up today with my poem "Propaganda" in it. In fact, the issue is named for it with awesome matching cover art, so I'm blown over. I love Niteblade, so this is quite a thrill.

Loved it. Short, but extremely enjoyable.

My W1S1 Week6 story "Grandpa's Bluetooth" is up today @ Liquid Imagination, and you can read it here if you're so inclined.

Great writing and last line; amusing and even, by the end, unsettling.

Reading and bookmarking for future reading (soon, I promise!) everyone's new stuff made me realize I never mentioned when my Cuento twitter story went up. It's one or two done here, the one from the 24th that's right above my bio.

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Congratulations!

That's a sad story. Grandpa doesn't say much, but he leaves an impression.

Lillie

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I never mentioned when my Cuento twitter story went up. It's one or two done here, the one from the 24th that's right above my bio.

I don't know if I really understand twitter stories. They seem a bit like Haikus. I don't know if I understand them either.

I think I liked it though. And congratulations!

It's clever. Fitting so much into such a few words. Is there a word limit on them?

Aggy B.

Not as sweet as you think
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know if I really understand twitter stories. They seem a bit like Haikus. I don't know if I understand them either.

I think I liked it though. And congratulations!

It's clever. Fitting so much into such a few words. Is there a word limit on them?

Not a word limit. A letter/character limit. 140. Pretty tight fit, but fun if you get one that works.

Lillie

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not a word limit. A letter/character limit. 140. Pretty tight fit, but fun if you get one that works.

Characters? Wow.

I have to say I looked at someone's twitter page once, and decided I had no idea what it was all about. I seemed to be looking at one half of a conversation and I couldn't find the other half. So I've studiously avoided anything with 'twitter' in it since then.

140 characters... That's a challenge!
Thanks for the info :)

AllieKat

just a writer, unbranded
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewritinglifeforme.blogspot.com
Characters? Wow.

I have to say I looked at someone's twitter page once, and decided I had no idea what it was all about. I seemed to be looking at one half of a conversation and I couldn't find the other half. So I've studiously avoided anything with 'twitter' in it since then.

140 characters... That's a challenge!
Thanks for the info :)
Heh. Same here! I find Twitter really confusing. I signed up (okay, I signed up *two different times*), but I still don't really go there and find it confusing....

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Was that a W1S1 story? If so, that means i can add you to the Hall of Fame :)

Lillie

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's great!

Congratulations, Pangalactic!

Status
Not open for further replies.