QueryTracker.net

one51

Seeking agent (arent we all)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
daviddouglasbooks.com
Hi Pat, I'm a bit bummed that many of the good features are hidden behind premium membership. As an unemployed agent-searcher I need to save my euros to mail queries overseas to the US.

Still, it's a great resource even with the free features, so... many thanks for maintaining such a valuable website!

RJK

Sheriff Bullwinkle the Poet says:
Registered
Reaction score
Patrick:
I've been using your program (Premium member) for a while now, and It's been a great help for tracking down agents and keeping track of queries and submissions.

I see some of the agents post a comment on the Overview page, usually describing submission requirements. This is very helpful, especially for those agents without websites or other web presence.

authorgirl1485

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Lol. I've been addicted to Query Tracker for years now.

DSA

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Very helpful site.

HLWampler

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I actually saw this before joining on here. VERY awesome site! Thank you!

RobinDelany

Don't you just love the past?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robindelany.com
I love querytracker! I've been using it for a while now, and I especially love the reports I can make with my membership upgrade. Great tool. Thanks

writeontime

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
Just found Query Tracker today via Absolute Write - it's a well-designed site. Makes me feel organised and eliminates the need for post-it notes and other assorted bits of paper. Thank you!

mercs

Registered
Reaction score
The problem with this site is that it has so many sub-sections that I sometimes feel like I've missed a parade by looking in the wrong direction. I've self pubbed the first two but I have something a bit special that I feel is suited to a YA audience and I want to start sending queries...

Bookmarking, for tonight (it's late), but going to give this a real going through tomorrow. Cheers

Brikkin

Registered
Reaction score
I also had heard about this before eventually getting to Absolute Write. Kinda validating for all involved, don't you think? Thanks for providing this, what a cool service!