Once Upon a Time

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Meh.

Oh noes! Emma has trouble loving anyone because she was raised by a woman with a frozen heart!

Wait a minute, Elsa nearly froze Anna's heart, do you think there's a connection? Do you think it's possible that if they find a way to thaw Snow Queen / Jadis / Ice cream lady / forgettable foster mom / Sawyer's ex-from-Lost 's heart that she'll be all sweet and squishy? Is it possible that freeing her from her frozen heart will save Marian?

I DEMAND TO KNOW IF THE SHOW IS THIS TRANSPARENT!

(Meanwhile, I guess we know where Juliet went when she fell down the hole in Lost. They did call it the "Swan" station, after all." Note to Storybrookers: Stay away from smoke, golden retrievers, and strange men offering you glasses of water. If this show ends in Purgatory, I'll be very upset.)

Faye-M

Registered
Reaction score
LOL I hadn't made the Swan Station connection!
lmao.gif

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
(Meanwhile, I guess we know where Juliet went when she fell down the hole in Lost. They did call it the "Swan" station, after all."

**dies laughing**

Note to Storybrookers: Stay away from smoke, golden retrievers, and strange men offering you glasses of water. If this show ends in Purgatory, I'll be very upset.)

Polar bears and fish biscuits. Can't forget the polar bears and fish biscuits.

asyouwish

Registered
Reaction score
After the last episode, I am so done with Regina and her victim complex. I can't believe they had Emma just stand there and take all of her abusive shit. If anyone ruined anyone's life, it was Regina towards Emma. It's because of her that Emma grew up without a home, without parents, without family, alone, abandoned, and completely unloved; and despite all of this, she grew up to be a beautiful and kindhearted badass individual.

I swear on Emma Swan!

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, wasn't the station called "The Looking Glass" on Lost being guarded by a pre-OUaT Lana Parilla (Regina), too?

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, wasn't the station called "The Looking Glass" on Lost being guarded by a pre-OUaT Lana Parilla (Regina), too?

Yep, last year I watched "Through the Looking Glass" Episode of Lost and was like ZOMG!! They're going to connect it! Ha! Zany Horowitz.

asyouwish

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty good ep.

I've never been a fan of Belle (I consider her the weak link in a show full of incredibly strong and complex women), but I loved the mirror scene. It's everything I've wanted from Belle since the beginning. Oh if only she could see that the mirror wasn't lying though. Girl, that man is no good for you. RUN!

Ha, imagine when she meets up with (amazing/flawless/fluffy) Anna again, and she tells her just whom she married....lol

I love E.Mitchell as the DQ, she's so cold (pun not intended) and composed.

Faye-M

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty good ep.

I've never been a fan of Belle (I consider her the weak link in a show full of incredibly strong and complex women), but I loved the mirror scene. It's everything I've wanted from Belle since the beginning. Oh if only she could see that the mirror wasn't lying though. Girl, that man is no good for you. RUN!

Ha, imagine when she meets up with (amazing/flawless/fluffy) Anna again, and she tells her just whom she married....lol

I love E.Mitchell as the DQ, she's so cold (pun not intended) and composed.

Hey, you said everything I was going to say! :p

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
That's actually something I've wondered. Exactly HOW recognizable would Rumple really be to someone who only knew him as The Dark One? Without the scaly skin and funky teeth - not to mention the voice - I can't see too many people realizing he's the same man.

Faye-M

Registered
Reaction score
As soon as he calls you "Dearie", you'd figure it out.

asyouwish

Registered
Reaction score
As soon as he calls you "Dearie", you'd figure it out.

lmao!

I don't think someone would recognize him unless they heard him being called Rumple/the dark one. Just leaving the makeup aside, Robbie is such a good actor that he's made "Young-ish" Rumple, Crocodile Rumple, and Gold Rumple move and talk in such different ways that you wouldn't automatically associate one with the other.

JustinlDew

Shortest Query Winner.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justinldew.blogspot.com
Spoilers in White and Below.

The book better not into a turn time machine. This is not the Timey Wimey Wibley Wobbely show. This is the watch a good plot go down the drain show.

I'm so glad they had that nice family moment before everything went to hell.

Last edited:

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Spoilers in White and Below.

The book better not into a turn time machine. This is not the Timey Wimey Wibley Wobbely show. This is the watch a good plot go down the drain show.

I'm so glad they had that nice family moment before everything went to hell.

I will bet you right now that the person delivering pages will turn out to be a mouse. Double or nothing his name is Walt, Micky/Michael, or Mortimer. He will also be the sorcerer or apprentice, and at some point, someone will utter the words: "It all began with a mouse."

JustinlDew

Shortest Query Winner.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justinldew.blogspot.com
I will bet you right now that the person delivering pages will turn out to be a mouse. Double or nothing his name is Walt, Micky/Michael, or Mortimer. He will also be the sorcerer or apprentice, and at some point, someone will utter the words: "It all began with a mouse."
I really wouldn't mind that, it would be a very nice homage to Disney.

Witch_turtle

hanging around for a spell
Registered
Reaction score
I've enjoyed the last two episodes. Anybody else? The only thing that's really bugging me is Rumple's sudden evil desire to take over the world or whatever. It feels very out of character.

Will be interesting to see how they bring back Maleficent as a main villain for the next half of the season.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
I think they picked the wrong episode to make a two-parter. It should have been Shattered Sight. The way they did it, with most of the principle cast being immune or locked away, the bulk of the possible consequences became background noise.

We should have gotten more of Hook chasing Henry. We should have gotten more between Regina and Snow (Snow escaping the fight and "hunting" Regina would have been awesome.)

We should have gotten merry-man mayhem. We should have gotten Belle's darkest feeling and fears about Rumple, and the Charmings' worst impulses about Emma. Ditto Henry vs. his mothers. And where was Dr. Jiminy Cricket with all of Storybrooke's dirty laundry to air. Where was everyone's latent animosity against Regina or the Charmings, their only known leaders? Where was Henry sniping at his grandfather about how horribly he treated Neil? That's Shattered Sight gold, right there.

Soooooooo much squandered potential. The resolution was far too fast.

Faye-M

Registered
Reaction score
I agree, Cyia. I was disappointed. As soon as Regina decided not to kill Snow with magic and brought out a sword, I knew there wasn't going to be any real danger for anyone. And Ingrid's sudden change of heart was a little too... sudden.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
OMG. Belle finally did something, and it WAS AWESOME.

The woman was seriously overdue for a "moment," and she did not disappoint. Walking Rumple to the town line and forcing him over it, while she keeps the dagger was perfection. (I'm sure she'll "order" him back or something when the town's in need of assistance, which will negate the whole thing, but for now - she's finally awesome.)

They've got to find a way to bring Robin back, too.

Faye-M

Registered
Reaction score
OMG. Belle finally did something, and it WAS AWESOME.

The woman was seriously overdue for a "moment," and she did not disappoint. Walking Rumple to the town line and forcing him over it, while she keeps the dagger was perfection.

YES.

angeliz2k

never mind the shorty
Registered
Reaction score
Commonwealth of Virginia--it's for lovers
Website
www.elizabethhuhn.com
Well, I assume that it won't be long before they find a way to break the no-coming-back curse. So, although I was very glad to see Belle do something, I know that the situation is a temporary kind of thing. That's not to detract from the fact that Belle's exiling of Rumpel was well-done.