Hello From The UK

neandermagnon

Nolite timere, consilium callidum habeo!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, another Brit here. Currently living in Kent (although I'm in Dorset right now) originally from London (kind of) and lived all over the place, including abroad. Nice to meet you all.

TIG&&

Registered
Reaction score
It's a Brit invasion!

Hi all; Londoner here, now living in the sticks because my Missus didn't like South Tottenham. The cheek of her...

Last edited:

JimmyB27

Hoopy frood
Registered
Reaction score
In the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable e
Website
destinydeceived.wordpress.com

DjentlemanJoe

A true Djentleman.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lordjsullivan.wix.com
That's three of us Milton Keynesians by my count. Have you seen the local writing group, set up as an offshoot of Nano? https://www.facebook.com/groups/179357588745044/
I keep meaning to go, but keep either forgetting it, or having something else on.

I've been looking to find other Milton Keynes based writers. It's good to see a community being built for it.

I've seen that group before but I work Saturdays so it's currently impossible for me to get to.

When I (eventually) have Saturdays free I'll definitely be making an effort to get involved.

Subterranean

Registered
Reaction score
Born and bred in Durham here, if there are any other fellow northerners out there then do make yourself known!

pine-delice

Registered
Reaction score
I’m in Cheshire. At midnight when the New Year turns, I can stand in my garden and watch at least fifteen different firework displays. I’d be able to see more if the house wasn’t in the way. It’s pretty flat here.

GKamsika

Registered
Reaction score
Sheffield, South Yorkshire here. Not quite as Northern as you, Subterranean, but it still counts :)

Bryan Methods

Registered
Reaction score
'Ello 'ello! Another Londoner here - though I grew up down by the coast in East Sussex. Happy to see there's quite a lot of us here. :)

Serenity Bear

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Bryan - My mother came from around Rudgwick Sussex.

Hi everyone, a newbie here. I'm from South East London, most would call it North Kent but you just know what the city is like for spreading it's wings.

natea

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from Liverpool :), it's nice to see such a lot of people from the UK on here!

Sara K.

Registered
Reaction score
Hello from West London! :) It's seems rare to have this many Brits/Londoners in one place! I guess we're all prolific writers on this island!

Serenity Bear

Registered
Reaction score
It's all that rain and cold weather we have, it just forces us to write. I mean anyone seeing Dartmoor on a winters day can so understand why.