Last Movie You Watched...

dragonmedley

Inconsistent AWer
Registered
Reaction score
We juuuuust finished watching Pan's Labyrinth. Beautiful and very sad - not something I would watch very often.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Last theater movie: Order of the Phoenix. It was ok. Nice Snape and Lucius (especially that outfit Jason Issacs wore in the battle scene ... yummy). We're planning to see Underdog and Bourne Ultimatum this weekend after we get back from going to visit the Big Butter Jesus.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
The Last Samurai.

That last battle scene is so gut-wrenching, man.

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Young Guns 2 last night. So much about that movie I'd forgotten I loved. :D

kristin724

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristinbattestella.blogspot.com
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure! And JVC-I've seen National Treasure a dozen times. Good Old Sean Bean is baddie Ian Howe!

<------ :)

Most likey wtaching my new 300 dvd tonight!

Storm Surge

Surfin'
Registered
Reaction score
Signs
First Shyamalan film I've seen. *Shivers* I don't think I'm going to sleep too well tonight.

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
...cause sometimes you just need a slap on the hea
Me too! Me too! Me too!

The battle begins right after the popcorn is in the bowl and the monkeys are asleep.

I'm psyched.

I just finished watching 300 not too long ago and absolutely loved it. I wasn't really sure I was going to. I like to be proven wrong every once in a while. ;) Brilliant film all around. It felt like watching a novel-length picture book.

Lynette

Registered
Reaction score
Shaun of the Dead. Brilliant comedy, best I've seen in awhile -- and I'm not really into Zombie flicks.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Blood Diamond ... awesome movie!

I dunnnnnno....cell phone in the jungle....with a signal?

I saw Ratatouille and loved it! Then I dvdeed :) Minority Report...very exicting movie. Not a Tom fan but enjoyed it.

ZannaPerry

^ Just Me & a Sharpie
Registered
Reaction score
Went to see No Reservations this afternoon, and what a SNOOZE fest! I was disappointed....

Bad Penny

Banned
Reaction score
Just watched Raw Deal (Anthony Mann's '48 crime thriller, not that 80's Schwarzenegger crapfest) lots of noir atmosphere and neat visuals, but it must own some kind of record for most ridiculous plot holes in an 80 minute running time

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I watched The Last Starfighter an hour ago.

LOVE the '80s CGI!!! :D
Hmmm, The Last Starfighter. If memory serves me correctly it's about a kid in a trailer park who wins the top score in an arcade game which was really a test for starfighters. He's then taken to an alien world to fight a war and he has to save the universe in a starfighter he has had no training in what-so-ever. A great film, they don't make 'em like that anymore.

Varthikes

Dragon Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Draconia, Orion's Arm, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way G
Hmmm, The Last Starfighter. If memory serves me correctly it's about a kid in a trailer park who wins the top score in an arcade game which was really a test for starfighters. He's then taken to an alien world to fight a war and he has to save the universe in a starfighter he has had no training in what-so-ever. A great film, they don't make 'em like that anymore.

That's the one. :)