Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've never been drunk, just "warmed up". I tend to only drink socially and alternate my drinks with water glasses since I worry about the dehydration and to sober up a bit.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com

fight04.gif

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
...another 1500 words on the SSSS tonight.

Still not quite done. But it's close. Sooooo close.

I had only intended it to be about 3000 words. It's....8319 currently. I suspect It'll end at about 9000. :eek:

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score
ION, I propose that all authors from here onward who insist on using radiation or nuclear bombs etc as a plot device without having any knowledge of the bare basics be dropped into a fission reactor. Especially in cases of contructing a post-apocalyptic scenario.

What did the author you're thinking of get wrong? Just curious, as I'm pondering a p-a story and am not sure how much research I need/want to do... (It happened in the near past, but enough government, people and industry survived in some areas that life was sort of able to go on...)

...the name.

That is all.

Yeah, you do have to say it the British English way and enunciate the Ts or people will look at you funny and start dialling the local version of 999/911. Kit. Teh. :)

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning :Sun:

So today I have to write all the words because I have to hand them in tomorrow, and himself has a thing to write so he has to write all the words too or the people at university will want him to explain in very long sentences why he hasn't done it.

Oh and my penny whistle should arrive today - supply your own ear-plugs.

:Coffee: Are we out of dragon eyes?

Black-Marlin

Avoiding cliches like the plague
Registered
Reaction score
Website
starlingford.wordpress.com
ION, I now know how to begin my next chapter. Which is good, because the last chapter ended with a game-changer (after 111k, it's nice to be able to shake things up to that extent) and I had to figure out how to proceed. I have now done so - well, at least to the extent of knowing where the next couple of thousand words are coming from - so... yay me!

IOON, I don't want to get out of bed. But I have to, because this toy shop ain't gonna run itself...

And finally... remember how I said I had to go get a filling? Four. I had to get Four. The left-hand side of my face was so numb I couldn't even blink properly for a couple of hours afterwards. Fun Times Were Had By All :flag:

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
WTF?

I'm Northern Irish.

And no. Just no. On almost every level imaginable, no.

I was with a NI guy for a while and (no offense) the accent was almost impossible to understand at first. He was also from Londonderry and apparently theirs is stronger than those from Belfast.

Also, 'poke' is a funny word for ice cream.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
See you in a month? :e2brows:

How can I refuse that? Your country or mine? :e2teeth:

In other news, my UF novella was coming along nicely, until I hit the poarn. There is a ridiculous amount of logistics involved here and I have resorted to drawing stick figures in diagrams to figure them out. :e2file:

And it's time to hit the shower for the weekly grocery run.

I'LL BE BACK. [/Ahnuld]

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
The children are trying to kill me. Zoe has discovered a horn (like the ones clowns use) and Logan is constantly on the point of falling over...

*cries*

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
My tin whistle has arrived.

Notes discovered so far: 5

Cats scared: 1

The cat keeps walking around the house to discover where the creepy noise is coming from.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Poor cats.

And the dragon eye oolong was left up north. Today it's rooibos brewed in a pot, old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.