Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1c

Hmmmmm
Registered
Reaction score
Woot to all the awesome sales and completions of projects! Love to see this thread hopping.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Approx. 45 days to a sale of "Things We Leave Behind" to Daily Science Fiction! I'm thrilled for several reasons: first, it's another DSF sale which is my favorite SF market. Second, its a 2500 word story which makes it my first Friday story sale to them. Third, this story is about 80% autobiographical (except for the magic part, sadly) and deals with immigration from Russia to the US.

In short, woot!

W00T indeed!

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
Mundo Aggy, Evelyn, Kitty and Alex! Many w00ts indeed. :D

I can haz braggage?

Sold a flash piece to Time & Space, and feels good since this story is little over a year old (not my oldest piece, but close). Ah, they grow up so fast.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Sold a flash piece to Time & Space, and feels good since this story is little over a year old (not my oldest piece, but close). Ah, they grow up so fast.

Congratulations!

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Defcon and Alex!

And to share a bit of good news of my own, I also sold a story to Space and Time. They look like a pretty sweet publisher and I can't wait to hold that print copy in my sweaty little hands. (Note the sweat will be from excitement, not because I'm prone to being sweaty handed).

I think I noticed another AW's acceptance some time back on the Duotrope results, so we three (or more) might all be TOC mates! Not likely, but you never know.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Marzioli - congratulations!

Looks like I might have to check that mag out. It would be very cool if three AW people did turn out to be in the same issue!

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
I was watching Sponge Bob with my grand daughter, Magnolia. Squidward said that ever since he was a young boy he played the clarinet in music halls and he sure plays a mean clarinet. Magnolia said "Hey,That's from Tommy!" Seven years old and her first literary allusion! Grammy has taught her well! --s6

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Defcon and Alex!

And to share a bit of good news of my own, I also sold a story to Space and Time. They look like a pretty sweet publisher and I can't wait to hold that print copy in my sweaty little hands. (Note the sweat will be from excitement, not because I'm prone to being sweaty handed).

I think I noticed another AW's acceptance some time back on the Duotrope results, so we three (or more) might all be TOC mates! Not likely, but you never know.
Woohoo! That would be awesome if we were TOC mates. :) Once again, AW W1S1ers are taking over another zine! Muhahaha!

Looks like I might have to check that mag out. It would be very cool if three AW people did turn out to be in the same issue!
You should definitely check other Space and Times cover art--it's gorgeous!

I was watching Sponge Bob with my grand daughter, Magnolia. Squidward said that ever since he was a young boy he played the clarinet in music halls and he sure plays a mean clarinet. Magnolia said "Hey,That's from Tommy!" Seven years old and her first literary allusion! Grammy has taught her well! --s6
Hehe, how cute. :) Gosh, I haven't seen Sponge Bob in ages. They're still showing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.