A GAME OF THRONES (HBO) -- POSSIBLE SPOILERS

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Great Video. Has a very good close up of King Slayers golden hand. And if you watch real close, you'll see the actress Emilia Clark, aka Daenerys Tragaryen flirting it up with Kit Harington, aka Jon Snow. I wonder if those two know something about the end that we don't. I mean, the two never, ever film together...

Last edited:

Jett.

House: RumNcoke; Sigil: Jelly Donut
Registered
Reaction score
Hrhr, could be. Though during discussion panels, only few actors admit to have read the books, the others prefer to not know too much about the character's path so they can focus on the current situation, script by script.

Besides, one does not need extra motives for two attractive young people to flirt ;)

Pearl

Registered
Reaction score
Great Video. Has a very good close up of King Slayers golden hand. And if you watch real close, you'll see the actress Emilia Clark, aka Daenerys Tragaryen flirting it up with Kit Harington, ask Jon Snow. I wonder if those two know something about the end that we don't. I mean, the two never, ever film together...

They did a cover shoot together for Season 3 for Entertainment Weekly. It was just them. Even I wondered if that was a hint or something... Because some of us had heard of that rumor. You know, THAT rumor!

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Nice! I liked the cover of INXS, too.

Getting antsy about starting up my annual 3-month HBO subscription, even though I know technically I don't have to call until The Day :D.

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Well if HBO continues as before, the Saturday before they will do AGOT reruns. Last year, they did season 1 and 2 and if they follow suite, they might have to start on Friday night if they do 1, 2, and 3. I have not looked that far into HBO's schedules. Will have to check that out..,

Last edited:

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
I have all three seasons on Blu-Ray--I get them when they're released as the price seems to hit rock bottom that one week :D.

I love all the languages available on Blu-Ray. I worked on my French by watching seasons 1, 2, & 3 in French. I cheated and used French subtitles, though. Cheated, because my reading comprehension far surpasses my listening comprehension ;). To be honest, neither is spectacular...but it's fun anyway. It's kind of a mind game, because the dub translation and the subtitle translation are generally done by different people. So, they say the same thing but they say it in different words.

Why am I suddenly getting the urge to subtitle an episode in LOLCat?:ROFL:

Last edited:

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I found GoT blurays at Walmart for like $29 last week. I didn't buy them, but just noted the price. Walmart messed with its dvds, so I never know what's still "pure" and 100% authentic.

I know the movies in their super cheapy bins often leave out some scenes or whatnot. I would imagine a series pack is okay, though, but one never knows.

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't know Walmart did that. I certainly don't put it past them, because I've bought the same namebrand product in the same package at Walmart & Target, and found a marked difference in quality, construction and materials. Walmart's version was definitely lower quality. I hadn't extrapolated that to DVDs and Blu-Rays, though. Thanks!

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Nice! I liked the cover of INXS, too.

Getting antsy about starting up my annual 3-month HBO subscription, even though I know technically I don't have to call until The Day :D.

LOL, I do this too! I wonder how many subscriptions they get the night GoT starts. I can literally log into my DirecTV account online, order HBO, and it comes up like 1 minute later. :D

Last edited:

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Those trailers are hilarious! Thanks for posting them. I can't decide which is funnier--the one where they list all the people who get killed, or the one where they bleep the list for about 3 minutes :roll:.

Jett.

House: RumNcoke; Sigil: Jelly Donut
Registered
Reaction score
To pass the time while waiting:
"MEDIEVAL LAND FUN-TIME WORLD" EXTENDED TRAILER — A Bad Lip Reading of Game of Thrones
http://youtu.be/5Krz-dyD-UQ

:D

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Less than 24 hours, tick...tick...tick...
Less than 21 hours. But then, who's counting? :evil

ETA: Watching Alien 3 on IFC. Now I know that Tyrion has to be the love child of Charles Dance and Ripley :D.

Last edited: