Last Game you have played...

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
I've been playing Uncharted. Yeah, I'm a bit behind the times. It's aged pretty well, though some of the jumping mechanics are, erm, interesting. Glad they refined that a lot in 2, which I've already played.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Uncharted is a great game.

I just beat Mass Effect 2 on Insanity tonight to prep for next week's release of ME3.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
My first time playing Half-Life 2.
I played Half-Life a bit, but it was kind of buggy, and I couldn't finish it because long jump refused to work for me.
2 is pretty fun, I tried it on hard for a bit and it was definitely hard, though I could still succeed, but I decided to turn it back down to normal for Water Hazard and onward.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Disgaea 2. Not quite as good as the original, but still a very fun game. You can certainly tell that they had a bigger budget this time and it shows in the music and battle animations. The humor feels a bit forced at times in this one, but it'll still get a laugh out of most people. Also the item names and descriptions are just genius. Like the one ax called Enforcer (description: I'll enforce you!) and a healing item called a charred newt (description: it didn't get better).

Chiron

Registered
Reaction score
Dragon Age 2. Thought it was gonna suckk because everyone complained. It wasn't bad. In fact, I loved it. One of my favorite games in a long time.

darkangel77

Head in the clouds
Registered
Reaction score
Star Wars: The Old Republic...was never a Star Wars fan but I love this game. And it's a good time-killer until I start school again, and/or Diablo 3 or Dragon Age 3 come out :)

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
I've been playing Jak and Daxter. :D Going to PAX just makes me want to play a million games haha. Saw Jak on the PSN and remembered that I never actually finished it so I figured I'd go ahead and do that. Already about 2/3rds of the way through the story, thinking about taking a break though. Trying to collect everything as I go and there are a few things that are really frustrating me right now.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing the original Fallout. Considering when it was released, it's pretty good and it's definitely more challenging than Fallout 3 or NV. Though I do miss the autosave feature. I've had a few times when I didn't think to save the game for like an hour or so only to end up getting killed in a random encounter.

gambit924

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Going back old school. Last game I played was Final Fantasy VII. I love you Cloud! And Sephiroth is hot as well, lol.

Snowball2695

Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 almost non stop for about 10 hours, and I still don't think I'm halfway through!
Seriously though, if you a fan of Strategy RPGs, you should really check this one out.

narmowen

Lost in the woods
Registered
Reaction score
Mass Effect 3, multiplayer. Then, I'll be back to Final Fantasy XII.

alpaca

Registered
Reaction score
The Sims 3. Doesn't really fit in with what many of you have mentioned. :)

JeffRen

Registered
Reaction score
Skyward Sword

Legen.............

.........dary

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade.

I never actually finished this game when I bought it, mostly because I played Necrons on Medium, and Tau were impossible to beat. This time? Tau, on Easy. :tongue

I'm making quick progress through it. Going to play a "weak" army on Easy next.

Silence

Registered
Reaction score
Battlefield 3, call of duty MW3 and recently dug COD 4 (MW1) out of storage and played it, old school mode is not something I would recommend for a melee match...

Lycoplax

Registered
Reaction score
Dead Island. I didn't pay it any mind when it came out because I suspected it of being just like every other zombie game that came out in rapid succession at the peak of the zombie wave. I've checked out Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Dead Space, etc, and while each had its own merits, none kept my interest. (Though I enjoyed watching hubby play Dead Space, I didn't feel compelled to play it myself)

But hubby and I decided to give Dead Island a try a few weeks ago, and we're hooked. Not only is the combat very satisfying, and the environments expansive and just plain awesome to look at, the developers had way too much fun putting in bonuses and secrets to find. Like Jason freaking Voorhees. I killed him, won his chainsaw, then turned around to leave and he was standing right behind me. Pretty much scared the piss out of me. (I apologize if this is a spoiler for anyone, I figure the game's been out long enough by now)

And of course, looking forward to Assassin's Creed 3, Bioshock Infinite, and Resident Evil 6 this year.

(50th post! Yay!)

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins lately. I've had the UE for, well, quite awhile now. I find it a bit hard to get into because I'm so used to JRPGs and how they work. Honestly I find the stat and equipment, build min-maxing and such tedious and boring. The characters are slowly dragging me into it though, especially Zevran. :D He reminds me of Ezio and his dialogue makes me laugh so much. The lack of a healer besides Wynne is really killing me lately though, ugh. Starting to think I should restart (again) as a mage solely to make myself a healer so I can put characters I actually like on the field.