Looking for some erotic blog feedback :)

Idrethil

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I'm quite new on this forums after my partner urging me on to get some actual feedback on my writing. It's in blog format but it's a erotic blog at that. So i'm posting it here rather than in the blog section so people don't suddenly get a nice surprise :)

https://confessionsofasexoholic.wordpress.com/

Any feedback is nice, I just want to hear what others think ^^

ALM

Registered
Reaction score
Website
meansal.wordpress.com
Interesting so far. A little more attention to editing might pay off. Typos such as "inn" for 'in" need to be caught.
So much has been written about Shades of Gray - the implications from a feminist perspective etc., etc. If you plan to write about your personal experience, perhaps you should include more backstory, such as why this particular relationship developed and why you prefer the sub/dom chemistry to a more orthodox relationship. Anyway, good luck with the blog.

Idrethil

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the feedback. Small typos like that are difficult to pick up due to this being my second language :) But I'm glad you've pointed it out, not even the British have!

I was planning to write more about the back story of the relationship as I develop the blog further, but thank you for the tip :) My head is already spinning out a entry about the back story! :)