LeBron James going to Miami

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, there's always the possibility for the annual "Random Weird Manu Ginobili Injury" that can derail that matchup.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
So...three years at Miami, three trips to the finals, two rings, two season MVPs and two finals MVPs.

Tough to see this as anything other than a huge success, both for James and the Heat. 'Course, Arison proved he was willing to use his deep pockets.

It was a great finals, imo. A couple of the games--especially the last--were real treats. And now, there really is no question that the Heat is the alpha dog in the NBA, with all the hate that goes with it. And that's a good thing for the league, no doubt.

Go Heat! :D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
So...three years at Miami, three trips to the finals, two rings, two season MVPs and two finals MVPs.

Tough to see this as anything other than a huge success, both for James and the Heat. 'Course, Arison proved he was willing to use his deep pockets.

It was a great finals, imo. A couple of the games--especially the last--were real treats. And now, there really is no question that the Heat is the alpha dog in the NBA, with all the hate that goes with it. And that's a good thing for the league, no doubt.

Go Heat! :D
LeBron who?

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
And we're back for round four.

The Heat are in the finals for the fourth straight year after stomping the life out of Indiana last night. They'll play OKC or San Antonio, a good series either way I think.

zerosystem

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like LeBron couldn't take the heat in San Antonio. Spurs just 3 wins away.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
So are the Heat (just three wins away), as the Spurs home win streak comes to an end. ;)

But I expect this to be a good series no matter who wins. There was some high quality D being played last night and that's always fun--for me--to watch.

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like LeBron couldn't take the heat in San Antonio. Spurs just 3 wins away.

LeBron is going down as a great player, no doubt about that. But any comparison to Michael Jordan took a huge hit that night.

Michael Jordan practically carried the Bulls through a championship game with a flu and 103-degree fever. He won that game almost single-handed.

This will always fall short of that.

zerosystem

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Spurs owned the Heat to take home the championship. Couldn't be happier.

RookieWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Yep. Dull series. Heat got blown out in all four losses. Now there is talk about James going to the Clippers.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website

Thrillerlover

Registered
Reaction score
The fact that Wade and Bosh also opted out seems to suggest that all of the big three will be back in Miami but under more manageable contracts so they can bring in a better supporting cast.

msza45

New Fish; Stuck on the Dang Hook
Registered
Reaction score
Lebron is definitely staying in Miami. He is keenly aware how badly is move from Cleveland has tarnished his reputation. He won't make another switch unless things get wayyy worse in Miami.

RookieWriter

Registered
Reaction score
I hated him because of what he did back in 2010 but now he is going back and trying to make it right. I have to say I am becoming a fan...