Crazy Restaurant

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
This is Samy. I am keeping note of all names here. We will be pursuing action against you legaly, and against reddit and yelp, for this plot you have come together on. you are all just punks.

Sanctified feces. They're onto us. Quick, let's swap nicknames, it might be the only way to throw them off.

Billtrumpet25

Registered
Reaction score
Sanctified feces. They're onto us. Quick, let's swap nicknames, it might be the only way to throw them off.

:D :D :D

Did you notice he spelled 'legally' wrong, too, in his post? That is hard-core! I am absolutely terrified now. :roll:

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
:D :D :D

Did you notice he spelled 'legally' wrong, too, in his post? That is hard-core! I am absolutely terrified now. :roll:

And they're going legaly (sic) after reddit and yelp. I wonder how will they handle a hissy fit. Must be like, a first.

AZ_Dawn

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score

muravyets

Old revolutionary
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
No contract is binding if it is illegal, and if even any part of a contract is illegal, then that part is null and void. If Amy and Sami had ever tried to enforce that contract on an employee who contested it, they would have learned that.

And the only reason I can see for a tip jar in a place where staff were not allowed to collect tips is to con customers into paying a few dollars more than their bill came to.

"Crazy" is a good word for those two. "Crooked" is another good word.

AncientEagle

Old kid, no need to be gentle.
Registered
Reaction score
If they didn't already appear to be a pair of ignorant thugs, this alleged "contract" makes it clear. To add insult to injury, whoever drew up the contract has only a tenuous grasp of the English language.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, how did this restaurant stay in business at all?
I think it's related to how everybody slows down and rubbernecks when they see a massive accident on the expressway, or stays glued to their television sets after some disaster.

They say all publicity is good publicity, and this seems to be a case proving the point.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's related to how everybody slows down and rubbernecks when they see a massive accident on the expressway, or stays glued to their television sets after some disaster.

They say all publicity is good publicity, and this seems to be a case proving the point.

I have to be honest, if this restaurant were in my town, I would want to go, just to see if it was for real. I really can't imagine anyone who owns a restaurant trying to kick someone out because they complained after waiting an hour for their food. Any sane person would apologize for that. I would have to experience it to believe it. And I wouldn't know if the food was really as bad as they said it was unless I tasted it for myself. I tend to love most food, so I would actually be curious. And I love restaurants, so I think overall it would be an interesting experience, and I would have an interesting story to tell afterward.

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
I have to be honest, if this restaurant were in my town, I would want to go, just to see if it was for real. I really can't imagine anyone who owns a restaurant trying to kick someone out because they complained after waiting an hour for their food. Any sane person would apologize for that. I would have to experience it to believe it. And I wouldn't know if the food was really as bad as they said it was unless I tasted it for myself. I tend to love most food, so I would actually be curious. And I love restaurants, so I think overall it would be an interesting experience, and I would have an interesting story to tell afterward.

It's much the same as buying a hot dog at the Weiner Circle in Chicago.

StormChord

Allegedly Gullible
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I'm late to the party. :D

Honestly, I've been keeping up because I want to know if these people are for real. I keep hoping if I squint it'll start making sense.

Edit: Employees must work holidays and weekends or be fined $250? Pretty sure they're not allowed to declare that.

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com