Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
I knew this would happen I just knew it cuz my daddy used to say one bad apple could spoil the whole bushel which is why I never let my friends get anywhere near him especially after comin home smelling like... well just comin home but then there was my rat sister who would always go runnin to him and tell him everything I was doing cuz she wanted to be his favorite when really my other sister was his favorite and nobody knew but me so when he sang 'brown eyed girl' to me cuz I got brown eyes I knew I was safe and could get away with hangin with a bad crowd until some guy came over to hang out and I told him it was a bad idea but did he listen no so there ya go Cass just another one of those guys that does whatever he wants because

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis is especially sensitive about the way wiminz respond to his arch enemy, Cass. All I did is say hi to Huggis once and Haggis wouldn't so much as sniff me for a whole week.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
What Cella means Cass is the best way to get the o'le Hag back is to keep baking those cakes!!

Oh my goodness, Cella---have you tried these cakes?

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Haggis is especially sensitive about the way wiminz respond to his arch enemy, Cass. All I did is say hi to Huggis once and Haggis wouldn't so much as sniff me for a whole week.

Oh, Cella.

I've been such a fool.

It's just...well, Haggis was spending all his time with his golf clubs, and gawking at pictures of Jessica Alba, and dressing up in my outfits. I thought maybe I'd make him a little jealous, that's all. Ya know, just to get his attention. And then along came Huggis with his sweet-talking reppies about checking out his saber...when all the time he just wanted me to swab the deck. Well, I knew right away I'd made a mistake. I didn't so much as yar at him, I swear. But my dear Haggis will never, never believe that.

:cry:

You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

ETA:

*Sniff sniff*

Maybe a new dress will cheer me up.

Last edited:

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Or the new fragrance that just hit the shelves:

In Heat

Sold at your local puppeh stores!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

:e2brows:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
*watches bouncing*

:D

But sadly, I must retire to my bedchambers now.

In the east wing.

Second floor.

Second door to the right.

If you know what I mean.

:D

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
For a moment I read that as 'Pip' and I thought Cray was stuck on himself again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.