script swap?

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
Does anybody want to trade scripts for feedback and critique? I wrote a tv pilot that I'd like to enter into a contest but I really need feedback. I already did a trade with one person so this is the second draft. If you've written a tv pilot/spec script before that'd be extra helpful. I've only written features and shorts before so I would also love to know how I'm doing on format and timing. I'm open to critiquing full feature scripts but I love to learn by example so if you are writing for TV let's talk!

Thank you! All genres are welcome. Please email me at my regular email - [email protected].

oooooh

the owls are not what they seem
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm down for a script swap/feedback & critique. Only mine's a feature (about 90 pages or so), if you don't mind!

Violet

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
I've also got a feature length script I'd like to swap.

Let me know if/when you've got the time and interest.

bananamelissa

Climbing the mountain of life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
melissa-field.com
hello, thank you for responding. I don't know if I have time to do critiques on features right now. But I do have a feature thriller I'm planning to start working on again in a few months. If you can wait a month or so I'll be ready then. You can go ahead and email me what you have though, [email protected], and we'll keep chatting through email. The above posters could also potentially switch with each other for immediate feedback.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Fair enough, Melissa. I'll send you an email just to say hello. A happy day to you.