Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
All I know is the nacho dispenser isn't working ever since Greg fiddled with it. :rant:

And I'm sleepy, so I'm going to take my frustration to bed.*

Night, Hounds. :hi:

* And you don't want to know what I almost typed out, as it just sounded plain gross.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Ted, I have a very important word for you: Reinheitsgebot. Learn it, live it, love it.

And nachos. Yeah, nachos are good too.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't have opposed a bbq on the diwmit that decided that 8:30 was a good time to start drilling a wall, or whatever it was they drilled. For over two hours. This morning. While I was trying to rest after last night's huge allergy attack that had me awake past 4am.

I need coffee...

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tonight's Ted is brought to you by Budweiser. Cool, crisp, clean Bud. When you say "Bud" you've said it all. Remember folks, never settle for imitations. When you indulge in Ted, make sure it's the genuine article. Ted--The Man, The Legend, the Way of Life.

I learned over the weekend they have a brewery in Cloumbus, OH. I had not known that before.

There's also a statue of Arnold Schwarzenegger and a replica of the Santa Maria. It was kind of an odd town.

:D

The Scip

...walks this way.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thescip.blogspot.com
Hi guys, some of you might remember me. I used to be around a lot but I've had a lot of real life stuff going on the past few years and haven't had much time for writing or AW. I've been itching to get back to writing and life is starting to settle back down so it looks like I'll be around a little bit more. I missed this place and it's good to be back.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I'm always happy to see somebody come back@!

I'd offer a beer but I drank it all last night. Which reminds me, could you guys walk more quietly?

What a night....I posted a whole bunch of offensive stuff on various FB walls, forums, etc. Nobody wanted to fight with me. I was itching for a fight, too.

And now I have this raging headache and no aspirin or any other head ache crap.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, some of you might remember me. I used to be around a lot but I've had a lot of real life stuff going on the past few years and haven't had much time for writing or AW. I've been itching to get back to writing and life is starting to settle back down so it looks like I'll be around a little bit more. I missed this place and it's good to be back.

:hi: Scip, welcome back! :)

Scippy!

Of course we remember you.

Psst, guys, do we?

I have no idea of who he is, shall we get out the sporks and light the pit?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Bri!! Good to see you, I hope this is a sign that you'll be in more. *hugs*

:( Just my luck that the nacho dispenser would get broken before I could get back in here. :e2bummed:

and...we :heart: you, too, Sparkly One. :)

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Oh! Yes, I'll be back more - I spend all summer off on a mountain, where I have very little internet, amongst other delays. But! Camp is done for the summer, I'm home, it's a good thing.

Especially because I have some solid crit notes to apply to a manuscript I said I'd have polished up by November. Ahh! TIME!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
We always like it when you come down from the mountain, Moses...er I mean, Bri. The heathens were getting unruly. Now that you're back, well- they'll still be unruly, but at least you won't miss any of it. :D

Sadly, I've got to hit the hay. I have to get up at six. :/ Hope to see you again soon, though. :)

Ted, I hope you can get the nacho dispenser working...

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Someone might have slipped in a trap or something. Do be careful while working on that, Ted!

I'm hoping to get back to ghosts, ghouls, and things that go bump in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.