Freelance essay writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash80

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
Registered
Reaction score
I've done some freelance content writing before and am looking around for more freelance work. Somebody recommended writing for this kind of thing [URL DELETED] but has anyone had any experience of this kind of work?

Last edited by a moderator:

herdon

What's up?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ipad.about.com
I've done some freelance content writing before and am looking around for more freelance work. Somebody recommended writing for this kind of thing [URL Deleted] but has anyone had any experience of this kind of work?

I wouldn't work for that type of company, so I couldn't rightly comment on what it is like to work for them. But I will point out the obvious -- helping people cheat isn't a resume builder.

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
It's up to you whether you'd want to work for them, but it's an unethical practice in my opinion.

ETA: They suggest that paying for someone else to do you work for you is the only way to avoid plagiarism.

If you are really pressed for time and cannot make a deadline, buying a paper can be the only way out. However, buying a paper from the wrong source can cost your entire college career if instructors detect plagiarism. EssayShark.comis a reliable writing service that offers unique papers written especially for you. You can be sure in [sic] our professional skills!

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
What gets you booted for plagiarism is that you are submitting someone else's work. When you pay someone to do your essay for you, it's essentially the same thing.

Deleted member 42

It's cheating.

Anyone who works for such a company is cheating and the student who buys papers is cheating.

And we won't even have their links on AW.

Personally, I find buying, selling and writing such papers repugnant and completely indefensible. (There are legal, ethical ways to make money that don't involve letting rich kids cheat their way through school).

I note that buying papers and passing them off as your work is not only a violation of academic integrity and is regarded as cheating, in some states it may be regarded as an act of fraud.

Deleted member 42

Is it cheating? There is nothing in the academic rules that says you can't hire a paper done. You just can't copy one.

Please go explain this to your English teachers.

Really. I think you should.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Yes. It's cheating.
I can't even believe that was a real question.

Why not just deal drugs on a playground? You'll make more money, and it's about the same difference, ethically speaking.

And with that, we're done here.

Selling essays is utterly sleazy and disgusting. Buying essays to present as your own is even worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.