Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Great sale to a tough market. They used to only take two stories per theme. I looked at their home page today and looks like now they only take one! Congrats!

Last edited:

Tienci

Lost in the Land of Giants
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Eliza!

Niccolo, you're on fire! Congrats again! :)
And :hooray: to all the other recent acceptances! This thread is so encouraging.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome, AkaSylvia - I will be sure to read it! And congrats Tienci on your first pro sale - that's fantastic!

O'Dandelo

Registered
Reaction score
Wonderful story, Sylvia. I loved it!

Congrats to Tienci on that huge milestone sale. And to Niccolo and anyone else I've missed in the past week or so!

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I hope Odessy is everything you wanted!

Thanks, Melinda! Odyssey has been amazing (and a hell of a lot of work).

And I have more Odyssey braggage! My flash piece "Battle Lines" has been accepted at Plasma Frequency.

I actually just did a reading of this story at the Odyssey Slam at the local Barnes and Noble this past weekend. Funny how things work out!

Congrats to all of the other acceptances in here! Wish I had more time to keep up with things while I'm away. Look forward to reading everyone's published stuff when I get back.

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
Double congratulations, JW - on Odessey and on the sale to PFM!

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, JW!

You need to go away to Odyssey more often as this clearly results in multiple sales :)

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
A good news/bad news day. Good news, I found out that my flash fiction, Midnight Calls, published last fall in Plasma Frequency, will be in PFM's best of year one anthology :D

Bad news, one of my 2nd round stories got knocked out of the running. Full report in Rejecomancy.

Sai

Book lover/Spy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kuri-ousity.com
Congrats to everyone on the sales and publications! I plan to comb through this thread over the next few days and start reading :).

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Can't keep up with all the good news and reading in this thread! Congrats Eliza for the PFM anthology - I'm so pleased you got in! And I loved your story in Lightspeed, AkaSylvia, and yours in Read Short Fiction, O'Dandelo. (Both so sad in their different ways.) Haven't read Aggy's yet, but next coffee break...

Wish me luck with 'writing a book in a day' this weekend for kid's cancer research!

Status
Not open for further replies.