synopsis template?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunted

Now is the winter of my discontent.
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone been kind enough to share a synopsis of their novel, one that worked out positively for them? (landing agents/book deals etc) It would be so nice to see a few "templates" of these, if anyone at that success level is willing to share. There may be some posted on here, but I can't find any on searching... thanks in advance! Debra

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone been kind enough to share a synopsis of their novel, one that worked out positively for them? (landing agents/book deals etc) It would be so nice to see a few "templates" of these, if anyone at that success level is willing to share. There may be some posted on here, but I can't find any on searching... thanks in advance! Debra

You're looking for Query Letter Hell, under the Share Your Work section (password:vista). There's information on queries and synopses, many threads with people working on both and a stickied thread of successful queries. That may also contain some synopses, not sure, but I know there are some in progress and you can look back through older threads to see more.

haunted

Now is the winter of my discontent.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks I will check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.