Expat living in Berlin

gifrancis

Registered
Reaction score
Website
giselafrancisco.com
Hello all!

I'm new here (in the forum and in Berlin) and would like to join or start meetings in Berlin for writers to socialize.

Anyone here living in Berlin?

StephNS

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Gifrancis,

Hope you're acclimatizing well to Berlin! I'm in Freiburg and we've got an "American House" here that offers a sort of writer's club. I know there are several like it in Baden-Wuerttemberg, so I bet you can find one in Berlin, too!

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
Hi Gifrancis,

Hope you're acclimatizing well to Berlin! I'm in Freiburg and we've got an "American House" here that offers a sort of writer's club. I know there are several like it in Baden-Wuerttemberg, so I bet you can find one in Berlin, too!

I know America House! In fact, when I lived as a student in Freiburg, I used to live with the then Director of America House! His wife invited me to stay in their home as a kind of au-pair. They were wonderful people and we remained friends after my time there.
Do you expats in Germany know Toytown Germany? It's the expat forum, and quite lively!

StephNS

Registered
Reaction score
I've been on Toytown, it's a great forum - and especially useful if you're cooking with American recipes and need equivalent German ingredients!

Aruna: Small world! Freiburg is such a lovely town!