Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
<where's that chocolate-dipped cow smiley I was promised?>

These things take time...papers must be drawn up, committees gathered together, maps, charts, prototypes made, drinks drunk, and so on and so on...it's in the :rulez

CourtneyC

Lagrange Point
Registered
Reaction score
Have a question. Does dark fantasy work or fantasy horror?

I'll go with door number 3: "fantasy noir."

These things take time...papers must be drawn up, committees gathered together, maps, charts, prototypes made, drinks drunk, and so on and so on...it's in the :rulez

This made my night! Perfect!!!

Hawkmoon

Soft kitty, warm kitty....
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.inspirationhawkmoon.wix.com
Am I showing my age if I say, "Don't have a cow!"?

It's a wikipedia factoid, too!

Only if you "Eat my shorts!"

Dark Fantasy it is then....
I'll see how it goes and fits into the story. I might just juice up the dark magic / evil creature scenes so they "pop" some more with graphic detail.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
bah, you youngsters git off my lawn! *waves bat* er...I don't have a cane. :Shrug:

Well, kiddies, it's time for a movie and some Doritos! I'd invite you, but yanno, you'd just want to eat all of my cow kabobs.

:hi: goodnight folks :)

Battyvamp

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Cowabunga dude!

How about Bailey's marinated cow dipped in chocolate? >.>

*takes the bat away from NF and hands her(? *shifty eyes*) a fancy cane. Takes the bat and cradles it* You poor thing you...

Nini NF :)

Hawkmoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Noooooooo.....
My wife just finished Plants vs Zombies.....Again!!!!
And now there are zombies (and children) dancing around the house singing "Zombies on my lawn, there are zombies on my lawn..."

*Starts tapping his foot and humming to himself....*

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
And on that note, a guy followed me on twitter that paints with his butt and other body parts.

One hopes he uses a water-based paint, rather than something requiring turpentine to clean up...

There's a joke here about stippling, but I'm not gonna make it.

Welcome, CourtneyC. :)

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
hmm visitors to the bar.

"Did anyone see where the Don't Feed the Minions" sign went?"

taking my mostly empty bottle i return to the dark corner of the bar.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
One hopes he uses a water-based paint, rather than something requiring turpentine to clean up...

heh, yeah one would hope. Actually if he had a video of himself cleaning up with turpentine I might have followed him back.

I needed a shower after trying to watch just part of one of his videos, and not because he was hawt. :eek: But he seems to have a very large fanbase and is strangely famous in some parts of the world. Maybe I've been doing it wrong all this time. :Shrug: I guess downright sick and disgusting is "in" these days. *sigh*

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:WOW! Catching up on the happenings in the pub gave me a good ab workout! Chocolate dipped cows, butt painting um. . . can we really call that art?

Hey Z. :hi: Glad to see that the knee is progressing. I'll send a few Baileys your way (medicinal purposes and all that).

Take care. :)

Ah, thank you (for the medicinal purposes, of course ;) )

pkbzrod, thank you! Let me grab you some ice for that knee... *hands over an ice pack*

Perfect - thank you! Ahh. . . that feels better.

Yep, and it stinks every time. Sometimes I have to jump up and down and swear a bit before I get on with it. :)

At least you get your exercise. :D

Now hold on there, Haggis, I think you're getting a bit carried away...I help L.Y. all the time. I let him know when we're low on Baileys and then I help him drink it. I'm just full of help. *tsk, no fify here* Besides congressmen give me heartburn. :e2bummed:

Heaven's no! Please! No heartburn for the dragon, please!
*follows LY's lead of donning fire retardant suit*

Haggis joined us in the pub for a bit! I thought he stuck to the Old Farts Grill! :hi:

:welcome: CourtneyC!

Gray, chilly, and drizzling here today - good day to stay inside.

I'll pop in and out during the day. Hope everyone has a good one!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis is everywhere. He sees all. His shriveled, black, evul heart beats in every thread, in every forum on AW. He shows up when you least expect him in the cover of darkness. He is...he is...THE EVIL CHIHUEY!! aw geez, I luv that chihuey. :D

I hope your knee is feeling better today, zrod. I like zrod- it's catchy, mind if I call you zrod? :D

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis is everywhere. He sees all. His shriveled, black, evul heart beats in every thread, in every forum on AW. He shows up when you least expect him in the cover of darkness. He is...he is...THE EVIL CHIHUEY!! aw geez, I luv that chihuey. :D

I hope your knee is feeling better today, zrod. I like zrod- it's catchy, mind if I call you zrod? :D

Zrod is cool with me, I'll answer to it. :D

Haggis is a lovable little evil chihuey - but he probably doesn't want to be thought of as lovable.

Knee is doing better today, thank you. It's still not quite ready for the daily grind at work, but making progress - and any progress is good progress at this point! :)

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
... out of booze... the corner is actually a little too dark. slipping from the corner he moves toward the pool room. stealing one of the small lights from above the chalk block he retreats back to the dark. after fumbling around he finds it. the plug and now he has a small table light.

taking a large notebook from his bag he places it upon the table. touching the cover gently he opens the book. flipping through the pages he comes at last to the first blank page and begins again to write that new opening that is making him go mad.

his glass close to empty sits to his right. the empty bottle on the table before him.

It was a dark night. Darker than he could remember. The storm overhead only added to his discomfort. Each time the lighting spits the sky he must stop and wait for his vision to clear.

still not good enough.... try again

and again

and again.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*quietly slips a fresh bottle onto Rockweaver's table, and slips away*

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
... out of booze... the corner is actually a little too dark. slipping from the corner he moves toward the pool room. stealing one of the small lights from above the chalk block he retreats back to the dark. after fumbling around he finds it. the plug and now he has a small table light.

Out of booze :eek: horrible! Quick! Emergency booze alert!
*sets fresh bottle on Rockweaver's table*

ETA Kylabelle and I had the same thought. Good! Now Rockweaver has 2.

Hawkmoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website

Is it one of those small table lights one often finds resting upon the table of shady bars suitable for dangerous liaisons of the illicit kind?

*makes it 3 by sliding another Rockweavers way*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*goes to sit at Rockweaver's table*

obviously he has all the booze.

*reads passage over his shoulder*

It was a dark and stormy night...

Good to hear that your knee is a bit better, zrod. :) I'm sure the virtual booze is helping.

pkbax

It's nap time, right?
Registered
Reaction score
*goes to sit at Rockweaver's table*

obviously he has all the booze.

*reads passage over his shoulder*

It was a dark and stormy night...

Good to hear that your knee is a bit better, zrod. :) I'm sure the virtual booze is helping.

NF - the virtual booze is definitely helping. :D

And, no, Rockweaver doesn't have all the booze. I made sure to keep some at my table and there's still plenty behind the bar, too.

Hawkmoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Am I showing my age if I say, "Don't have a cow!"?

It's a wikipedia factoid, too!

Its rushed but....

smileyscow302380a.gif
CHOC COW
a>

Battyvamp

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Its rushed but....

smileyscow302380a.gif
CHOC COW
a>

That's awesome! :p

Howdy again everyone. *wipes the sleep from her eyes*
Wow...didn't expect to sleep so long, though I didn't get to bed till 1pm today >.< Gotta love insomnia and unexpected visits from the inlaws. Never been married, yet still cursed with inlaws. *plops her head onto the bar and snores*

Status
Not open for further replies.