XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
On a positive note, my nearly 1-year-old headache now has gaps in it, sometimes up to half a day, where my head doesn't noticeably hurt. And I'm finally starting physical therapy on my torn rotator cuff this coming Friday. Took me way too long, but it's very hard to do much of anything when your head hurts all the time.

Oh, good news! :hooray: And yes, yes it is hard. It's difficult to understand for some people who aren't suffering through it. :Hug2:

In other news, I am distributing hugs today. Who wants some?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's a little premature to start planting here.

It is only March, after all, regardless of what this so-called winter has been like.

But it would be nice...

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What do you mean, 'bring on the spring'? It's been spring here for months, even though it's supposed to be winter. Weirdest weather I've seen in my life, I swear.

Yes, but it still freezes at night. Plus if I put my Celeriac out too early it will go to seed.

Oh, good news! :hooray: And yes, yes it is hard. It's difficult to understand for some people who aren't suffering through it. :Hug2:

In other news, I am distributing hugs today. Who wants some?

Me me!

I think it's a little premature to start planting here.

It is only March, after all, regardless of what this so-called winter has been like.

But it would be nice...

And again Celeriac is strange. It should be started 10 weeks before the frost date.

In other food news, Frightful has been laying plenty of eggs. I had 5 in the fridge but wanted to boil an even 6. Knowing she lays in the morning I checked and sure enough, there was an egg.

Nevermind that it was still warm after exiting via the common sewer. I washed it and will have hard boiled eggs soon.

They are tiny and perfect for sandwiches. :)

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Now that the child is done sabotaging my computer and calling 9-1-1, I believe I shall get to work. Oy.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Did you discover her had called 911 before or after the emergency responders showed up?

:eek:

They always call back on hang-ups. By then I had pried the phone out of his tiny, pointy, abnormally-strong hands.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They always call back on hang-ups.

I did not know this.

Thus fulfilling my New Year's resolution to learn one new thing per day.

:idea:

(Okay, it wasn't really a resolution. But it should have been.)

By then I had pried the phone out of his tiny, pointy, abnormally-strong hands.

Ah yes, the toddler death grip. Amazing how someone with hands half the size of yours (if not smaller) and a fraction of your body weight can manage to hold on so tightly to things they don't want to let go of.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
On a positive note, my nearly 1-year-old headache now has gaps in it, sometimes up to half a day, where my head doesn't noticeably hurt. And I'm finally starting physical therapy on my torn rotator cuff this coming Friday. Took me way too long, but it's very hard to do much of anything when your head hurts all the time.

I'm sooo glad to hear that this is getting better. :Hug2:

Now that the child is done sabotaging my computer and calling 9-1-1, I believe I shall get to work. Oy.

They always call back on hang-ups. By then I had pried the phone out of his tiny, pointy, abnormally-strong hands.

I probably shouldn't laugh so hard at these posts. It's most likely building karma that will bite me in the butt just as soon as I have kids. :D

Andelana

Secret Stick-Figure Superhero
Registered
Reaction score

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's to a pain free week for everyone. *raises magic glass*

Dr. Guy is picking me up in 20. He's bringing me sausage :e2brows:

Status
Not open for further replies.