Last Game you have played...

patrickwong

Author, Computer Guy, Dad
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Would you Rather....

Last Board Game - Would you Rather - Just played! Love this!
Last iPhone Game - Ticket To Ride
Last PC Game - Minecraft
Last Console Game - Super Mario World

SapphireGuardian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
igg.me
I played few and finished a few games in XMas Holiday Season;

Bulletstorm (I still loved it for the third walkthrough)
Tomb Raider 2013 (Other than this is not Tomb Raider, only in it's name, it's a very good game. However the DLCs are a joke. For my luck I've bought only two skill DLCs, the Aviatrix DLC which is a pretty good skin, and the plus one downloadable tomb, what you can finish witin five minutes.)
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition (Cruel, cruel rogue like game)

Present project: Tomb Raider: Underworld

Hyperminimalism

I'm a Bolerian
Registered
Reaction score
The last one I played was The Last of Us. I haven't finished it yet, but this will be my 6th or so play through. I've beaten it on every difficulty, and am just trying to pass the time until I can get a new game in my hands.

Anna_Hedley

Fuelled by tea and crumpets.
Registered
Reaction score
I've just finished my second playthrough of Mass Effect 3, which is much better with the Extended Cut DLC for the endings. And I'm playing through kiddie games (Viva Pinata: TiP and Skylanders Giants) until something else that appeals to me comes out that isn't for the Xbox One only.

Brightdreamer

Just Another Lazy Perfectionist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
brightdreamersbookreviews.blogspot.com
The last game I played was Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. It's my favorite hack-and-slash; I could wander around for hours just admiring the graphics and the cool item drops. Since I haven't gotten around to buying working versions of Pharaoh/Cleopatra or Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile online yet (my disks won't load on Windows 7, sadly, even in compatibility mode), it's my go-to timekiller. (I have Dragon Age: Origins waiting to be installed, too, but so far haven't found the time.)

Yeah, I'm behind the times, but "old" doesn't mean "not fun."

On my tablet, I've been poking at Dragon Realms (which is being renamed, apparently) and Random Factor Mahjongg. Nice little timekillers, and both free. (DR wants me to buy extras, but I can still poke along without shelling out actual money.)

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I've been playin me some X-Com. I've been trying Ironman, but then someone I like dies and I sink into a deep depression.

Seriously, X-Com on Ironman has to be the single most effective anti-war statements I've ever seen in a video game. All they need to add is a "write letters to family" mini-game to complete the utter misery of seeing your friends go down to plasma...

SapphireGuardian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
igg.me
I've been playin me some X-Com. I've been trying Ironman, but then someone I like dies and I sink into a deep depression.

Oh, I know this. I was able to finish XCom on Ironman Classic only once, but that one was a memorable hell of a ride. I even made plenty snapshots about my heroes and the wall of the fallen.

Here is a few snapshots. The best soldiers of my Alpha and Bravo Team. Colonel Charlene "Nightingale" Lange was the best of all with 34+ missions and 88+ kills (She took few more down on her 35th mission, which was the last in the game). All the snapshots was taken before that mission.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Slinking through a stealthy playthrough of Deus Ex: Invisible War, leaving a long line of unconscious and humourously-ragdolled guards behind me. I haven't played the game in years, so rediscovering all of the secret stashes and multiple paths is still fun.

*is already dreaming of the Hellfire Boltcaster* :evil

abbie in wonderland

off with their heads!
Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing Diablo 3 with my husband and son. With all three of us playing, we are blasting right through it. It's a lot of fun.

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
Golden Axe: Beast Rider.

I know, I know. I can't explain why I like it. I mean, I can explain a little; there was an absolutely enchanting little restaurant on main street I used to go to as a kid, and I'd always save my quarters in the off-chance the parents took me there, because they had one arcade game, and it was the original Golden Axe, so there is a bit of a nostalgia filter.

What I can't explain is why I can agree with every criticism levelled at Beast Rider but still thoroughly enjoy it. Mystifies me.

DeadCities

Registered
Reaction score
Just finished the first 5 episodes of 'The Walking Dead' by Telltale games. Great story, everything else....ehhhh. Still, I'll be looking forward to season 2.

Helen St. James

Queen of Styrofoam Cups
Registered
Reaction score
My whole family is one of gamers. With the kids, it's mostly video games, but I've been playing tabletop RPGs since I was introduced to them in the 1980s, and I still enjoy them. Currently, I'm playing a Chiss Archaeologist, sort of a femme fatale version of Indiana Jones, in a Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game.
I've been playing Diablo 3 with my husband and son. With all three of us playing, we are blasting right through it. It's a lot of fun.
And let me just say, "Me too!" Though we only have two controllers so it's just me and either one of them (or both of them while I'm writing), but never all three.

Last edited:

Isobel Lindley

writing as Eleanor Beresford
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.eberesford.com
PC: Postmortem: One Must Die. Fascinating concept and execution let down a bit by major spelling and grammar issues. Still, I keep playing it to check the ramifications of different choices, so it's a win overall for me.

iOS: Dragon Wars. Match 3/Pokemon = win for me.

Vita: Trails of the Skies (technically PSP). Good solid, pretty jrpg, I'm enjoying it immensely. But then, I love to grind.

PS3: Atalier Ayesha. I love love love these games, jrpg + crafting + relationship building elements. Ayesha is a super pretty game, as well.

3DS: Still on Pokemon X/Y.

SapphireGuardian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
igg.me
Strike Suit Zero. Lovely and hard sci-fi shooter, and it has a good soundtrack, composed by Paul Ruskay and featuring Kokia (Akiko Yoshida).

And the new Humble Bundle weekly just gave me a few more games, ARMA Complete Series, Take On Helicopters, Alpha Prime and Carrier Command, so finally I have few new things to play with. :)

SapphireGuardian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
igg.me
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. Well, after the reviews what I read about it in the past I thought this will be something catastrophic, one of the reasons why I started to play with this first from the Bohemia Bundle, so I can go to the next one fast, but it's pretty entertaining. It seems the latest patches already made it playable and fixed most of the bugs which was in the game at the time of release. I believe I'll play with this one for a time.

GhostWhoWalks

Hidden in plain sight
Registered
Reaction score
Just got finished running a few missions in Warframe.

Sobek

Registered
Reaction score
I've been replaying Cave Story; this time I'm trying to get the best ending.