The Bent Nail Saloon.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Shows how observant I am. I didn't even notice you were nekked until Haggis mentioned it.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Junk is junk. No matter what the creature - it all hangs out. :roll:

In all fairness though, from the photo, the Ferret has more coverage on his junk - what with all the fur

:roll:

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Ferret junk or chihuahua jusk they're both so small that you need a magnifying glass.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Now hold it juss a darn minute thar! I am juss as good a company as anybody else.:tongue

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
The cowboy walked up to the bat-wing doors of saloon and peered over the top. He then pushed through them and looked over the barroom again. The place was empty.

Drawing the tail of his coat over and back behind the butt of his gun, the cowboy stolled over to the stove at the back of the room.He took up the coffee pot sitting on it and poured a cup of coffee. Behind him the doors flung open. The cowboy drew his gun, cocked it, and pointed it at...

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Would you really shoot me, Cowboy?

bkendall

Registered
Reaction score
I know what a cell is, Mister.

*paw moves slowly toward holster*

You, see. We're going down the same road again. This isn't a soap opera set in the west where you have to use the same formula over and over and over again to create story.
Let's just try to get along fer a bit. This was the link I was looking for. No, haggis, I ain't lookin' fer no chain or handcuffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZpOAyGq1Q

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Would you really shoot me, Cowboy?

The cowboy easied the hammer down and put his gun back in its holster.

*This coffe is cold. How bout a whiskey instead?*

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
I know what a cell is, Mister.

*paw moves slowly toward holster*

Remember that time you threw me in jail when I was framed by the Rat Tail Gang and some of my brothers came and tied a rope to the bars of the window and tried to yank it out with a horse while you and I were playing pinochle through the cell doors?

That was embarrassing.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
You, see. We're going down the same road again. This isn't a soap opera set in the west where you have to use the same formula over and over and over again to create story.

Let's just try to get along fer a bit.

But...but...I like shooting pianer players. :Shrug:

Remember that time you threw me in jail when I was framed by the Rat Tail Gang and some of my brothers came and tied a rope to the bars of the window and tried to yank it out with a horse while you and I were playing pinochle through the cell doors?

That was embarrassing.
Good times.

bkendall

Registered
Reaction score
But...but...I like shooting pianer players. :Shrug:.

Are you gonna restrict that to just pianer players? Or do you just like shootin' people? How bout them striped cats you got up in Detroit? They like to throw that baseball around, don't they? Of course, we're awful proud of our Texas Rangers around these parts, ain't we?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Are you gonna restrict that to just pianer players? Or do you just like shootin' people? How bout them striped cats you got up in Detroit? They like to throw that baseball around, don't they? Of course, we're awful proud of our Texas Rangers around these parts, ain't we?
The plot thickens.

You mean to tell me yer one of them Ranger fans? I didn't like it much the way you made that rain fall just when my Tigers were a havin' a rally.

*checks to make sure gun is loaded*

I thought all y'all weren't gettin' no rain in Texas this year.

bkendall

Registered
Reaction score
The plot thickens.

You mean to tell me yer one of them Ranger fans? I didn't like it much the way you made that rain fall just when my Tigers were a havin' a rally.

*checks to make sure gun is loaded*

I thought all y'all weren't gettin' no rain in Texas this year.

Nope, not a rangers fan. Born and raised Kentuckian and ain't no ball teams up here. I said 'we' because this here saloon is in Texas. You were getting ready to shoot me again, weren't you?