Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That looked like fun. Lucky that the airbag didn't kill them, or that no one on the other side of the highway plowed into them. But the jump looked fun.

Look mom, I can fly!!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
We're getting a nice break from the heat here, only in the mid 90's for this week. w00t!

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
The insults on House are comedy gold, which isn't surprising given the lead actor.

I had hoped that Stephen Fry would, at some point, turn up in the series...
The best insults by far are on The Thick of It. Not MAINLY because they're peppered by the f and c words, with light, Scottish abandon, but it sure helps.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
We used to love House but haven't watched it since he and Cuddy were a couple.

Blech.

Tried to watch a newer episode and I couldn't get into it.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
One of the best episodes of House I've seen was the one where he was talking to a classroom of 6th graders and he's telling the story of a woman who hurt her lady parts with an extra large appliance.

Guys, I have some terrible news. I have to go to work today. I've thought about methods of getting out of it and none of them involve me skipping work and still getting paid. I actually have to show up today. I won't be able to sit here and troll all day long.

Sad, I know. I'm crying right now.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
It's been over 100 here for the last week? Two? Idk. It's been hot.

The town south of us had a thunderstorm yesterda. The thick black clouds smelling of burned grass between my house and the edge of the storm made us think grass fire lightning via lightning.

We've been watering the yard all week so we can do ground fireworks (smoke/crackle bombs, etc) we usually do a bunch of mortars but as dry as it is, it'd be a fire dept party.

And my local firemen are not up to the stereotype.

Looks like we're only supposed to hit 98 today, but no rain.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:D Hope you have a great 4th, Laurie. But firemen coming out is not always a bad thing. ;) Something to look at when the fireworks are all spent. :D

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
*shoots water at abby*

So, we have a food thief at work. They are stealing right out of the two fridges we have and they are rather blatant about it. I believe payback is in order.

I'm currently looking for a way to cause the most violent diarrhea possible. What do you guys think?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*plots to get BW in a fireman outfit*

Oh? I didn't know they had firemen thong outfits...

*shoots water at abby*

So, we have a food thief at work. They are stealing right out of the two fridges we have and they are rather blatant about it. I believe payback is in order.

I'm currently looking for a way to cause the most violent diarrhea possible. What do you guys think?

Our breakroom is near the bathrooms, great floor planning there, anyway we have a lot of bums that use the bathrooms. They were stealing food from the breakroom as well. One night when I went to clean the breakroom, the light was off and the door was closed, imagine my surprise to find a man sitting in there in the dark drinking one of my managers sodas.

He said, "Can I help you?" !!!

I said, "Yeah, you can get your ass out of here."

He was very belligerent, he threw the chair back as he got up. I backed away and held the door open, not sure what he was going to do. He threw the soda and then pushed past me. But when he got in the hall, he turned off the hall light leaving me alone with him in the dark. It was a bit scary, as I reached to snap on the breakroom light, he went out the door and grabbed a rack and threw it against the wall.

Now we have a lock on the breakroom door.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
*plots to get BW in a fireman outfit*

Haven't enough people seen my hose? Now you want me to look like a male stripper?

Dear gods, the torment...

Oh? I didn't know they had firemen thong outfits...

Not helping. *pouts*

Payback? Ted, you need to think bigger... Find a way to get back that keeps on going, week after week. :D

Of course, I am above petty retribution.

:roll:

Nah. Nobody will believe that last bit. :D

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
LMAO, Ted! I hope the theif starts rethinking their sticky fingers. :D

We had someone like that in my old office. My new one had video cameras by the fridge. :D No issues that I've heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.