mhaynes

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Congrats Defcon and Alex!

And to share a bit of good news of my own, I also sold a story to Space and Time. They look like a pretty sweet publisher and I can't wait to hold that print copy in my sweaty little hands. (Note the sweat will be from excitement, not because I'm prone to being sweaty handed).

I think I noticed another AW's acceptance some time back on the Duotrope results, so we three (or more) might all be TOC mates! Not likely, but you never know.

I had a story accepted there about a month or so back. I don't know enough about their production schedule, etc. to have any real guess, but it would be cool if we all ended up in the same TOC!

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Defcon and Alex!

And to share a bit of good news of my own, I also sold a story to Space and Time. They look like a pretty sweet publisher and I can't wait to hold that print copy in my sweaty little hands. (Note the sweat will be from excitement, not because I'm prone to being sweaty handed).

Congrats Marzioli!!

And congrats too to Cybernaught on the super quick sale! (I'd multiquote if I knew how.)

Project Deadlight

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Marzioli and anyone else I missed in the crazy AW acceptalanche of 2012.

Just had a story accepted by The F1ction Desk. Exciting for two more reasons than the usual. 1) It's my first UK sale! and 2) I'll be in a proper lovely little paperback book! :) :) Thanks to Rooney and Fiona for critting this one!!!

Now where is Lillie? Needs sheeps!

Last edited:

kd1984

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.oneperfectword.blogspot.com
Congrats Marzioli and anyone else I missed in the crazy AW acceptalanche of 2012.

Just had a story accepted by The F1ction Desk. Exciting for two more reasons than the usual. 1) It's my first UK sale! and 2) I'll be in a proper lovely little paperback book! :) :) Thanks to Rooney and Fiona for critting this one!!!

Now where is Lillie? Needs sheeps!

Congrats! How about a head banger? :e2headban

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
Just had a story accepted by The F1ction Desk. Exciting for two more reasons than the usual. 1) It's my first UK sale! and 2) I'll be in a proper lovely little paperback book! :) :)

Congrats, Simon! Nice market! (I checked them out recently for their flash fic contest.)

V1c

Hmmmmm
Registered
Reaction score
A little literary story I like (that actually outlined a series of stories that are in various stages of writing) got picked up by a journal out of Antioch. I met them at AWP in Feb, and they seemed really cool, so it will be nice to work with them.

kalevin

Dark and twisty, like licorice.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kalevingston.com
Congrats to everyone on all your great news!

I've got an ~45 day sale to DSF for "The Needs of Hollow Men". I'm ridiculously excited, because it's both my first paid sale and my first pro sale. Basically today will be spent dancing around the house, making high-pitched squealy noises. :)

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
Great news V1c, Renard and Kalevin - way to go!

Brynn

Registered
Reaction score
My story "Zombie March" is live today at Flash Fiction Online!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.