Fox News: Voter Fraud in Colorado (cue laughter)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Ahh, Fox News. Claiming there is voter fraud happening in Colorado.

LINK

After falsely accusing Colorado citizens of committing voter fraud, Fox host Megyn Kelly found herself being blasted by MSNBC host Rachel Maddow and a Colorado news anchor.
During her Tuesday program, Kelly reported about a “new law” that allegedly gives everyone in the state a license to commit voter fraud so as to steal a tight Senate race for the Democrats. According to Kelly, the law “literally allows residents to print ballots from their home computers, then encourages them to turn ballots over to collectors.”
Who fact checks for Fox Not-News? Chimps?

Last edited:

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
Ugh.

Colorado has had voting by mail for years. I voted by mail in every election since 2008. In every voter registration drive I've done for years, we've encouraged people to select permanent mail-in ballots.

You don't print them from your computer. They come in the mail, on cardstock paper, with a secure return envelope, and you only get one. If you screw it up, you can request another, but only one valid ballot per voter is allowed. When you return them, it's either through the US Mail or in a locked, CCTV monitored box at a polling place. If you have a new voter registration, you have to return a copy of your ID with the ballot.

Fox News needs to stop reading Breitbart for their stories and do some actual research.