The Bouncy Castle in Space

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
No snow here. Don't think we will get any this year. It never stays much below 30.

monkeymum

Registered
Reaction score
Hope you manage to salvage some of your work Playground King. I know how you feel. I actually had sparks coming out of my laptop yesterday, with the most recent version of my WIP on :e2cry:. I usually email it to myself but didn't this time...just hope my memory holds up....

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Question: Are Kindle books released at midnight? Like on the day they are due to come out? Zombie Tag comes out tomorrow and I want to stay up all night and read it. No..I don't have problems..well...maybe I do. Ha, ha :)

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure, Kidd, but I don't see why it should be any different? I'm looking forward to reading that one, too. Shady as an MG author? :yessmiley

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
By the way, did you guys happen to notice that our beloved kidlit gang member, Kitty Pryde, is now a mod? :D She's going to be co-modding AW's new PoC room. Be sure to check it out.

:TheWave: :TheWave:

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, shucks! It is true.

And the fourth grade teacher said he thought my story about his class was so funny he had to keep himself from falling off the bench while reading. Also I made a pomander and it smells nummy. Huzzah!

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
By the way, did you guys happen to notice that our beloved kidlit gang member, Kitty Pryde, is now a mod? :D She's going to be co-modding AW's new PoC room. Be sure to check it out.
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: That is fabulous! I always thought she would be a good one. :hooray:

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what is PoC?

PoC = People of Color. Members needn't be people of color to use the room. The summary on the main AW index page says:
Writing perspectives, situations and characters by and about People of Color. Discussions focussing on race/cultural-concerns, topical news items, and other miscellany may also occur at random.

Check it out.

And bounce in Kitty's honor! :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yep, our Kitty Pryde is going to be co-modding with Kitty27. :D

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
Well, that just makes my day! Congratulations, Kitty(s). And I'm really excited to know about this new room.

Oh, and we MIGHT get some snow today. keep your fingers crossed.

SheilaJG

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your lost data, Playground King. I hope you are able to recover it, from either your memory, or the computer's.

Woo-hoo for Kitty! Smish wouldn't tell me, but do you mods have a secret handshake? Do you have late night meetings where you plot to take over the world?

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
YAY!!!! It's snowing at my house. It won't add up to much, but I love to watch it fall. The deck is white. The woodpeckers are at the feeders. Oh Joyous Day!

starbeam

Registered
Reaction score
Huge congrats to Kitty!!! :hooray::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump: You'll make an excellent mod! :D

So I won't be around for a little while. I'll be in Washington state visiting family, :banana: and won't be back until Jan. 4. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and New Year's!

P.S. I'm leaving a big tin of caramel corn, white cheddar corn, and buttered popcorn for you guys. Enjoy!

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's raining here.

Personally, I hate snow. So, I hope it doesn't snow. You can have it all. :D

(Actually, I would love snow if I didn't have to drive in it. If I ever win the lottery and no longer have to work, it can snow all winter long. :rolleyes:)

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
It should be snowy here. But it's been really unseasonably warm instead.

Congrats Kitty Pryde!!

Spiral

looking at the stars
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and I've got shortbread, maple-spice and brown sugar shortbread cookies for everyone! *sets down plate* All gluten-free and egg-free too! :D