How to get your account deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikaaniM

Banned
Reaction score
Website
tikaanimoon.tumblr.com
I probably know what will be said, but I am interested in having my account deleted. Since evolving my image, I believe many postings have been unprofessional, whiny, overlooked and unfitting to me. If it can, is it possible to restart with a more professional account or will I not be allowed back on this site? If not, either way will be perfectly fine with me.

Deleted member 42

I probably know what will be said, but I am interested in having my account deleted. Since evolving my image, I believe many postings have been unprofessional, whiny, overlooked and unfitting to me. If it can, is it possible to restart with a more professional account or will I not be allowed back on this site? If not, either way will be perfectly fine with me.

In this very forum is an FAQ: How do I delete my account?

We do not delete accounts. Nor do we allow multiple accounts per user.

The thing to do is be a better poster. Older posts will sink. You can also apologize, if need be, or, if the thread hasn't been locked, edit your posts, but we do encourage members to own their own words.

TikaaniM

Banned
Reaction score
Website
tikaanimoon.tumblr.com
In this very forum is an FAQ: How do I delete my account?

We do not delete accounts. Nor do we allow multiple accounts per user.

The thing to do is be a better poster. Older posts will sink. You can also apologize, if need be, or, if the thread hasn't been locked, edit your posts, but we do encourage members to own their own words.

I figured that, then I may just leave this account dormant. Thanks for your time.

Deleted member 42

I figured that, then I may just leave this account dormant. Thanks for your time.

You only have 72 posts. You can edit them but if you don't like what you've said, or how you've presented, write better posts. Be a better writer. Eventually those posts will sink to the bottom as time passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.