Reaction score
मैं इसे मुफ्त के लिए मिला है।

मु३ो इस बात पर आश्चर्य है। ऐसा प्रतीत होता है कि यह अत्यंत महंगा

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
मु३ो इस बात पर आश्चर्य है। ऐसा प्रतीत होता है कि यह अत्यंत महंगा
Shmoos μου είναι της υψηλότερης ποιότητας.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Shmoos μου είναι της υψηλότερης ποιότητας.

Ναι, σίγουρα είναι υψηλής ποιότητας. Τα tacos λιώνει στο στόμα μου

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Apparently I don't read the text above, but I will believe it has something snarky and cabbie-worthy in the comment :D

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
... .--. . .- -.- / - --- / -- . / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -. .- - .. ...- . / - --- -. --. ..- . / - .... .- - / -... .. .-. -.. ... --- -. --. / -... --- .-. -. . / --- ..-. / .. -. ... - .. -. -.-. - ... / ..-. .-.. --- --- -.. --..-- / .- / ..-. .-.. .- ... .... / --- ..-. / .-.. .. --. .... - / .- -. -.. / .-. ..- ... .... / --- ..-. / -... .-.. --- --- -.. .-.-.-

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... .--. . .- -.- / - --- / -- . / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -. .- - .. ...- . / - --- -. --. ..- . / - .... .- - / -... .. .-. -.. ... --- -. --. / -... --- .-. -. . / --- ..-. / .. -. ... - .. -. -.-. - ... / ..-. .-.. --- --- -.. --..-- / .- / ..-. .-.. .- ... .... / --- ..-. / .-.. .. --. .... - / .- -. -.. / .-. ..- ... .... / --- ..-. / -... .-.. --- --- -.. .-.-.-

.. ..-. / .-- . / ... .--. --- -.- . / .. -. / --- ..- .-. / -. .- - .. ...- . / - --- -. --. ..- . --..-- / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / --. ..- . ... ... / .-. .. --. .... - / .- .-- .- -.-- / - .... .- - / .-- . / .- .-. . -. .----. - / ...- . .-. -.-- / -.-. .-.. . ...- . .-. .-.-.- / -. --- .-- / - .... . -.-- / .... .- ...- . / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / --- ..- .-. / .-- --- .-. -.. ... / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / - .... . -.-- / -.-. .- -. / .-. . .- -.-. .... / - .... .- - / -.-. --- -. -.-. .-.. ..- ... .. --- -. .-.-.-

Last edited:

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So. Several people have asked me how I came to acquire this avatar. As usual, I have no idea, so why not have a poll?

Which mod gave me this avatar?

(a) cray. obviously
(b) AC. who else?
(c) duh. Haggis.
(d) clearly, reg is responsible.

Somehow, this one smells like cray to me, with AC running a close second.

This one has AC written all over it.

GailD

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cass, your avie makes me think bad things.

I like it.

I can see how astonishment could make you think bad things.

If I unfocus my eyes, half-close my eyelids and squint through the dirty back window of a van I can just see it. :D

c.e.lawson

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, thank goodness we aren't required to use Morse Code. I mean, I generally do love Cass and William's writing, but that only takes me so far. I draw the line at deciphering. I assume William's has the word 'reflect' in there somewhere.

I see Ted is being creepy today. Have you scared away Cass?

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*wonders if the hairs on the back of Ted's neck are rising..*

*adjusts focus*

*sees that indeed they are..*

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
This is Winks before she re-enters QLH:

"tra-la-la-la, what a lovely day, tra-la-la-la...ah dammit, I tripped in the snow!" :D

Wish me luck, Cabbies. And feel free to torment me in there if you feel so inclined. On a professional, writerly level of course. Yes, yes. For you loser'r'r'r'r'rs's's's, that means no zombie sex jokes!!

*glares meaningfully at Cass*

(I really, REALLY hate writing synopses. Still too bloody long...grumble grumble.)

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Good Buy

I don't need you Loosers anymore

I am about to be very rich accordion to this

Urgent Attention:

I am Special Agent Agent John Edward from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (Atlanta Division) Intelligence Unit. We have just intercepted and confiscated two (2) trunk boxes at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta international airport, and are on the verge of moving it to our bureau head quarters.

We have scanned the said boxes, and have found it to contain a total sum of USD$4.5M and also backup document which bears your name as the receiver of the money contained in the boxes. Investigations carried out on the diplomat who accompanied the boxes into the United States has it that he was to deliver this fund to your residence as your contract/inheritance payment which was due you from the office of finance Minster of the federal government of Nigeria.

We cross-checked all legal documentation in the boxes, and were about to release the consignment to the diplomat, when we found out that the boxes is lacking one very important documentation which as a result, the boxes have been confiscated until the required document is provided.

According to section 229 subsections 31 of the 1991 constitution on release of unclaimed consignment payment, your consignment lacks funds ownership certificate and for that reason you must contact me for direction on how to procure this certificate, so that your consignment can be legally cleared and okay for delivery to you.

You are required to contact this bureau within 72 hours or we would take it that you do not want your consignment, and would move it to the treasury Also, you must not contact any other bank for any payment, because your payment is here in care of our storage vault team and will be released to you once you follow my directives.

Yours in service,
Agent John Edward
E-Mail: [email protected]
Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Atlanta Division.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Still sick, calling the doctor on Monday to see if I can get an appointment before Christmas (they were closed Friday :( ). I just want to make sure my lungs are clear. But since it's just the hives now, and I'm just coughing, not congested or anything (fever is gone), I doubt there's anything I can do.

I'm taking Benadryl (which the nurses assistant had mentioned), that takes care of the red-itchies for about 4-6hours before they find a new spot to return.

Fun. Fun.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Dang, PD...you really got the creepin' crud in a bad way.

But rest assured! I can help because sometimes I'm a doctor and I make house calls. To what address shall I drive my van, dear?

And Porter has all the luck!

Yes, it is a creepy-crud, alright. At least it's not like that stomach flu I had for 3 months in 2009. That thing was killer. Ugh.

No need for a house call, I'm sure I'll get an appointment with the doctor once they open up again. ;)

Holy buckets. Did Porter just...founce??

(PD, that sucks! Can't believe it's lingering this long for you. You taking lots of vitamins, getting enough rest??)

I missed Porter Founcing??? Like FOR REAL???!!!

And thanks, Tiddly. My cousins back East said they couldn't get rid of the cough for 3 weeks. I'm on day 18, so hopefully in another few days it will be GONE. :D

I am hydrating, eating plenty of fruits and what not. As for the rest, if the cough doesn't wake me up every 2-3 hours it is a very happy night in deed (but usually I'm not that lucky). I nap a lot, when possible.

GailD

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yikes. That sounds awful, PD. :( Hope you get better soon.

I'm not being creepy! I prefer to call it lavishing unwelcomed attention upon the unsuspecting.

Ted, keep this ^ up and you're going to get accused of literature.

Just sayin'. :D

Good Buy

I don't need you Loosers anymore

I am about to be very rich accordion to this

Wait. Isn't it a federal offense, or something, to send cash through the U.S. mail service? I suspect the FBI is setting you up. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.