Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
So, the landlord's insane step-son is fighting with his mother again. Shouting, screaming, door slamming, the works. I keep waiting to see if they have enough and call the cops. You know, when you turn 43, it's time to stop fighting with your mom. In fact, buying a house on the same block is really beyond co-dependent.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I hate it when people fight and scream. Sometimes shit just happens, but if it's all the time...:eek: I don't like drama. I got enough of that when I was married.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
We take surveys at work once a year. It's our opportunity to tell the company that they suck. Well, corporate decided that the employees evidently needed a moral boost. Which could have been accomplished by addressing the things in which we said that sucked or by giving us a Christmas bonus. (we have to work on Christmas Day) But that would've been too easy, so what they did was decide to buy cake for the employee's birthdays and work anniversary days. Well, that lasted a whole four mnths before the boss forgot about it. Just like employee of the mnth, that lasted the whole first month it was put into place.

Anyway, lucky for me, some bigwigs are coming down this month so my boss has to honor the birthday cake thing this month. And whose b-day do you think it is? MINE! And it's my anniversary date as well, so I get to pick out the cake. Chocolate, and chocolate!! :D Boss says it's hard finding the big b-day cakes that are all chocolate, so I told him he had better start searching, then. I will have my chocolate!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, that was sweet of him. :sarcasm

ETA: Goodnight, Ted. :)

I probably need to go watch a movie and think about writing...

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Abby, thanks but i already have some!

Morning everyone!

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and good morning. :)

Hey, I have a question. When did Son of Hounding turn into Daughter of Hounding?

Status
Not open for further replies.