Braggage III

Hapax Legomenon

Registered
Reaction score
Accepted into Every Day Fiction. They said my piece should run sometime in late October/November.

They asked me if I wanted to edit anything before they do, and that I need to get back to them soon. Foof I am nervous...

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Hapax! October TOC is already out so you can check and see if your story will run this month.

As for me, I have two stories out in the last couple of days... "The Fiddle Game" at the Intergalactic Medicine Show (but it's behind a pay wall, you need a subscription to read the entire story), and "The Perfect Book" at Fantasy Scroll.

I think "The Perfect Book" will be of special interest to W1S1 participants :)

http://fantasyscrollmag.com/article/the-perfect-book-alex-shvartsman/

Hapax Legomenon

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, they have it up! "With Polish" will run on October 24th. I have a feeling it's there for the Halloween lineup :D

^Finished reading your Fantasy Scroll Mag piece. All I have to say is: yep, lol.

Last edited:

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Peter, Hapax, and Alex, and anyone else I missed! :D

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I won the WSFA Small Press Award for Short Fiction this weekend!

Still floating somewhere in the vicinity of Cloud 9.

ACFantasy

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Alex! It was great meeting you at Capclave too, and I'm already enjoying the previous UFO anthologies I got from you at the autograph session.

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Alex! It was great meeting you at Capclave too, and I'm already enjoying the previous UFO anthologies I got from you at the autograph session.

It was great meeting you as well! Hope to see more AW folks at events -- I'm already planning my 2015 conventions.

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
My new crime chiller “One Fingertip” is free to read at flash ezine Thrills, Kills ‘n’ Chaos.

Storyline: Anybody ever tell you to beware of strangers? You really should have listened. Rated R for language and (off-page) violence.

Best wishes,
Peter DiChellis

Last edited:

Project Deadlight

Registered
Reaction score
This time last year I made the most unbelievable sale of my writing career(?) so far. I have been sworn to secrecy since then. I am here to brag about managing to keep quiet for that long. I'm still not allowed to talk about it, but I think I will be soon. That is all.

Aislinn

Head down
Registered
Reaction score
This time last year I made the most unbelievable sale of my writing career(?) so far. I have been sworn to secrecy since then. I am here to brag about managing to keep quiet for that long. I'm still not allowed to talk about it, but I think I will be soon. That is all.

Haha, nice braggage. I won't ask any further because I'm sure if you told me you'd have to kill me. Look forward to hearing all about it one day though.

Congrats also Hapax, Peter, CL on publications and Alex for the recent award.

CL_Hilbert

Registered
Reaction score
Website
clhilbert.wordpress.com

Haha nice! Looking forward to hearing about this secretive secret when it's not so secret. :)

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on all the recent braggage - and Alex, great reading at Cast of Wonders!

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to all the sellers!

A literary/mainstream short, "Noon in Kraków" accepted by Wordland 5: True Love.

(Wordland 6 will be open to submissions once Wordland 5 is out, in around a month from now. The theme of #6 will be "Black".)