Reviewer calls my novel "riveting"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
That's amazing! Congratulations on the review!

I'm sorry for your loss. I think anyone could understand why you didn't do much in the way of promotions. I'm so happy that your publisher got you reviews and that they are turning out so fantastic.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. Doesn't look like very many people are buying it though. Not surprising since I didn't do the promo I would have done.

TessB

The Boxing Baroness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tessbowery.com
Congratulations on your amazing review! (And my condolences on your loss). Are you thinking of doing some promo now? Is there anything I could help with? I don't have a huge blog readership, but I do have a handful of Twitter followers and a few hundred on Tumblr if you have things you'd like circulated.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Oh that's sweet thank you. I'll have to add you I'm Lisa Whitefern on everything.

Samhain did make this banner for me.
CAbcH-AUcAA1l_V.png:large

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
Dude. Your writing *is* rivetting. I read that one a few years ago, it was the best thing I'd read in a long time.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Dude. Your writing *is* riveting. I read that one a few years ago, it was the best thing I'd read in a long time.

Wow! Thanks you so much. It went through about 20 incarnations since then. lol I rewrote it numerous times over a lot of years. while writing short stories for other publishers and zines. It kind of my first novel completely reworked to be a sequel to my first actually published novel, which was my second completed novel.

Which I realize is all very strange, but it worked out in the end.

Indubitably

I Followed the Hair Loss Ads
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Lisa! That's awesome! I completely understand a novel cycling through 20 iterations, lol!

rohstod

Registered
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's death. I'm sure he'd be very proud of you right now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.