A Small Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirokirie

*Leers at you awkwardly*
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So the good news related to writing is that I finally, finally, finally finished chapter 8 of my novel. I mean that's a deal because this thing is convoluted, and I do edit it as I write, and it does take a ton of time to get things ironed out.

I'm sure I'm not the only one whose gone through a writing process like that. xD

But!

The big celebration is! (at least for me) The sudden, euphoric and unending revelation that! If I can write a novel - dammit - I can bake my own bread. :D

I've had this epiphany within the last hour, today, and I have come to celebrate it.

What does that have to do with my writing? Everything. Because it's stupendously likely I'm going to write about baking bread in my Sci-fantasy novel. :D

Now that I've spewed my excitement everywhere, I'm going to get back to work.

Thank you for your time and patience. :)

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on chapter 8! And is this yeast bread? I have no patience for baking with yeast but I do so appreciate others that do it, because I LOVE eating bread.

Shirokirie

*Leers at you awkwardly*
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah it'll be yeast bread. I asked a friend of mine how long it has to rise, and she was like "A good 30 minutes or so." So. :tongue

Actually we're pretty excited about the whole bread thing. I mean I broke the news of my progress to my as-so-see-its (associates). But, no, the excitement is the bread. Because, you know, space-aged fantasy bread with a hint of whimsical sounds delicious. :D

Anywho.

Thank you!
thankyougmailgif_zps6b7245e8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.