Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Outlaw_Torn

California Lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
This year so far, I've published four m/m erotic short stories (as Leslie Nightingale) on Kindle. There will be more...a lot more. Starting on the 26th of this month, I will be publishing at least one erotic short story each week, every week. That means, for the remainder of the year, I will have four to five of them published on Kindle each month. My imagination remains overactive, and I'm willing to use it. So expect to see more from Nightingale when the 26th arrives. :cool:

Paragraphic

Word eater.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, that's great! Congratulations! Do you have a bunch prepared or will you be hitting the keyboard hard? Either way, I'm incredibly happy for you!

The_Outlaw_Torn

California Lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Oh my gosh, that's great! Congratulations! Do you have a bunch prepared or will you be hitting the keyboard hard? Either way, I'm incredibly happy for you!

I have about a hundred short stories planned, but I will need to focus on one for each week. Right now, I'm starting on the one that will be published on the 26th.

Treehouseman

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I'm really interested in how you go, as I'm hoping to do the same in a few months. Do you have a self-pub diary somewhere? Or are you discussing on your blog?

matthew86

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Sounds like the kind of a writing marathon.:snoopy:
I think it won't be easy at all but I love your enthusiasm.
Waiting forward to 26th;)

Status
Not open for further replies.