Reaction score
mushroom-cloud.jpg

There, the grill's lit.

:D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I couldn't read through all the geek posts, but Neil Gaiman caught my attention...

I'm writing a short story in first person present tense. I'm that guy. :(

I see you've already been BBQ'd, so I'll welome you to the horror thread. :welcome:

*grabs a spork*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
At least. :D

It's better to be bored to death than grossed out. Not that the hounds were boring...I'm just tired from work and didn't really bother to read through all of that. I'm sure it was highly entertaining...

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
In the Branch Tedians, the various alcohols are saints and drugs are archangels. And they all have holidays.

Plus, our polygamous marriages only last 24 hours. This is because we fully expect the world to send soon and we're just partying until it happens.

Ah, Ted, could you send some missionaries over with some tracks about becoming a Branch Tedian? Four or five zealous missionaries, female, between 18 and, oh 24?

I would like to ask some questions and participate in some of the sacraments. :D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know why you couldn't BBQ lamb, only that I'm not sure I'd want it covered with sauce. (And it's got to have sauce to be BBQ.) I'm tempted to say I'm not sure there's enough fat content to make it come out right, but that's just speculation.

Regardless, if I'm paying for lamb, I want to be able to taste it.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know why you couldn't BBQ lamb, only that I'm not sure I'd want it covered with sauce. (And it's got to have sauce to be BBQ.) I'm tempted to say I'm not sure there's enough fat content to make it come out right, but that's just speculation.

Regardless, if I'm paying for lamb, I want to be able to taste it.

Actually, a dry rubbed, deboned leg of lamb, slow cooked over a grill (coals) would count as barbecued. At least in my book.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, a dry rubbed, deboned leg of lamb, slow cooked over a grill (coals) would count as barbecued. At least in my book.

I know people in the Carolinas who would grill you for that statement.

But that does sound *good*

*drools a little*

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Speaking of sheep drool, I would have you all know one of my favorite desserts goes by the portuguese name Camel Drool. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.