Greetings from Tau Ceti

Roger McMillian

Registered
Reaction score
It's 'deja vu' time. I've been here before. I'm no longer hiding behind a pseudonym. My old handle was "TauCeti". I've moved to the outskirts of the fabled Eureka, Illinois, thrown away the telemarketer's headphone and taken up the word processor and settled into a comfy recliner and recently resurrected my old friend, Eric Weaver, who has just recently revamped his fantastic invention, the DreamWeaver, into a comfy, inobtrusive headset. He's in the Air Force Reserves, and has a growing practice in the brain and mind sciences.
As for me, my retirement is real, due to being diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment. I'm fighting it, tooth and nail. Hopefully, I'll keep enough of my marbles to finish it and go on with another project I've been researching. .. a sequel novel to a play I acted in when iI was a teen. See ya in the funny pages... TC

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to temporarily close to see if it is possible to merge accounts.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, is that what happened while I was replying?

Anyway, welcome back, Roger, and if you lose your marbles, I have a big tin of them in the basement. We'll get you resupplied posthaste!

Maryn, who really does have marbles down there somewhere

Last edited:

lilmerlin

We are many - and get along fine!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gruy.biz
Welcome Roger! I hope you're coming out of the secret closet will have great effects (one day I shall crawl out from under the carpet - I assume it will fall together with my MS being finally ready and it's welcomed with open arms by that wonderful agent... - nee back under the carpet.) Have fun!