Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
Yeah, I'm not really looking forward to Tday. My wife went and invited her sister. Which means she'll come.

Which means she'll annoy me.

She was just over this past weekend for a birthday dinner for my daughters. She was on a freaking tear. Not to mention she was the first to the table, had her plate filled up and was gobbling down dinner before anyone else sat down.

Complained about everything. And that was after I told her of all the trouble I went to for dinner. I made chicken marsala. Had to find chicken that died of natural causes.

"This plate all had heart attacks, that plate had strokes and this one was the exception. It was killed in a hit and run, trying to cross the road to get to the other side."

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not really looking forward to Tday. My wife went and invited her sister. Which means she'll come.

Which means she'll annoy me.

She was just over this past weekend for a birthday dinner for my daughters. She was on a freaking tear. Not to mention she was the first to the table, had her plate filled up and was gobbling down dinner before anyone else sat down.

Complained about everything. And that was after I told her of all the trouble I went to for dinner. I made chicken marsala. Had to find chicken that died of natural causes.

"This plate all had heart attacks, that plate had strokes and this one was the exception. It was killed in a hit and run, trying to cross the road to get to the other side."

my bold.

seriously? how do you find chicken that died of natural causes? what's a natural cause? cancer? old age?

this is blowing my mind.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
She believes that food from the store are animals that died of natural causes.

In other words, she's an idiot.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:
got it.

btw, you're a saint for not telling this person to get the #!#& out of your house.

MorganMarshall

I keep my head firmly in the clouds
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gutsandglorybooks.com
So, I JUST figured out how to do the whole rep points thing, and I'm thrilled! What a great way to thank people here who have helped you along!

Just, don't look at my post count or join date. I said don't. DON..!

Yeah... yeah it took me that long to figure it out. Heh. :eek:

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
*Dances ~ publisher put the book trailer up this morning. [sorry, just so thrilled]

In other news, I forgot to eat breakfast again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.