Hi!

GigiBee

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Gigi. I'm 19 years old and I attend a university in Southern California. I'm a sophomore and a Nursing Science major over there. However, I've always liked writing, and recently I've been getting back into a project that I hope will turn into my first novel one day (with lots and lots of editing in between).

It's nice to be here! I've been looking for a nice and active writer's forum for a while. I've tried Goodreads and other things, but this seems to be the ticket for me. :)

vraci967

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! Nursing Science? Is that the same as Nursing? Anyhoo, welcome to the forum (from one nursing student to another :) )

GigiBee

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Hey! Nursing Science? Is that the same as Nursing? Anyhoo, welcome to the forum (from one nursing student to another :) )

I'm not entirely sure on the details, but I know my major is officially titled "Nursing Science" (though we consider the title interchangeable with "nursing major). When I'll graduate, I'll have a BSN.

It's awesome that there are other nursing majors here! :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Gigi.

Nursing science major makes sense to me, as BSN means bachelor of science in nursing.

:welcome: Good luck in your studies and writing.

Chase, former professor of English in a state college with a school of nursing

Reaction score
Welcome Gigi.

Call in at the Noobs (Jed's) pub for making new friends and getting acquainted with other newbies.

Or go straight to SYW and criticise fellow writers.

Anyway we need the nurses in their tight uniforms writing the first novel at 19.

That's so cool!

Last edited:

GigiBee

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Gigi.

Call in at the Noobs (Jed's) pub for making new friends and getting acquainted with other newbies.

Or go straight to SYW and criticise fellow writers.

Anyway we need the nurses in their tight uniforms writing the first novel at 19.

That's so cool!

Tight uniforms? As if! I prefer my uniform soft and comfortable. It needs to breathe well to handle all of that pacing around the hospital and reaching up/bending over I'll have to do. :p

And thanks! I'll check out that thread. :)

lilmerlin

We are many - and get along fine!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gruy.biz
Hello GigiBee! I hope all your plans go well and we shall find your story sitting on a board in that nice little bookstore down the street ;)