Hello from Ireland!

Jarlath

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a wee hello on the forum!
I wanted to join up to the forums as I really wanted to get involved with other people that share the same passion as me for writing. I figured "Jesus Jarlath, maybe somebody has some sort of opinion to offer on this subject other than yourself", and well turns out they do and now we're here! In any case, I know it'll be the beginning of a great experience and look forward to speaking to all of you. :)

Hanson

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a wee hello on the forum!
I wanted to join up to the forums as I really wanted to get involved with other people that share the same passion as me for writing. I figured "Jesus Jarlath, maybe somebody has some sort of opinion to offer on this subject other than yourself", and well turns out they do and now we're here! In any case, I know it'll be the beginning of a great experience and look forward to speaking to all of you. :)
Lemme tell you Jesus, it's a tricky path you thread.

Having said that, WELCOME!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

BeeG

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome onboard from a former Irish writer, not a former writer.. and i'm still Irish.... ah welcome

Jarlath

Registered
Reaction score
I hope you got inebriated enough to enjoyed the country, you certainly didn't come for the weather Hannah!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hope you got inebriated enough to enjoyed the country, you certainly didn't come for the weather Hannah!

No truer word spoken. (Or should that be typed?:D)

Welcome to the Cooler, Jarlath.:welcome:

Ken Horn

I drank what?
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, the more the merrier just be sure to share the good whiskey. I'm sure you'll come to find the site very informative and you couldn't ask for a better community. The very best to you in your writing.

lilmerlin

We are many - and get along fine!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gruy.biz
Welcome Jarlath! Nice to see someone from Ireland dive inside the cooler! My sister used to live in Bray for many years - fun times!