Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

jana13k

Yep. I can.
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Sheryl, idiots and Pterofan! Happy sales!

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
COngrats to all. Hopefully I will begin submitting on a novella within the month and a inspie novel in 2-4 months. This will be my first subs since 06. Wow, where did the time go...

Reaction score
It's a wee bit dirty is all I'm saying. :D

You can be sure when I have cover art I'll be whoring that book all OVER this site. (Should be in a month or so, all being well).

xccorpio

Registered
Reaction score

You can be sure when I have cover art I'll be whoring that book all OVER this site. (Should be in a month or so, all being well).

Congrats, and now I want to see it more than ever !!!

:hooray:

Reaction score
You're not the only one. I'm trying to keep most of the info to myself until the contract's signed just so I don't tempt fate, but I've emailed back and forth with the E-i-C, joined the author yahoo group and filled in all the cover art bumf, so it's pretty much going ahead.

Still, when the ink's dry on the dotted line I'll be spewing title, publisher, release date and cover art everywhere.

PS: I posted in this thread 'cause yes, it's an erotica novel, but it's also erotic romance, so figured I'd be good.

Carlene

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlenedater.com
I sold book number 10 a week ago. ROMAN CIRCUS is a humorous mystery with sprinkles of romance. Here's a blurb:

"When Harmony Jane Jones loses her cat, her car, her job and her boyfriend, all within the space of a week, she does what any normal 20-something would do - she runs away and joins the circus."

Carlene

Mind Echoes
Stormy Love
The Worst Evil
www.whiskeycreekpress.com

Call Sign: Love
The Colors of Death
An Extra Pair of Eyes
www.writewordsinc.com

Finder
www.wildchildpublishing.com

Mysterious Gift
www.cobblestone-press.com

Roman Circus - 5/17/10
www.nobleromancepublishing.com

Satori1977

Listening to the Voices In My Head
Registered
Reaction score

Only a wee bit? I'm disappointed in you. I expected to read your book and feel violated. In a good way of course ;)

Love your avatar btw. Did I ever tell you I worked with a guy that looked a LOT like Shannon Leto?? It was quite distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.