Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to hand it in tomorrow... I have another deadline on Friday.

FML.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
I finished my essay! Whooo!

Now I have to do my other homework, but its not nearly as hard as writing an essay. :D

Then I get to go shopping! (Given, I'm going to the Goodwill so it's second hand shopping. But I love the Goodwill, so it's ok.)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be travelling for an hour and a half to hand in coursework twice this week. FML.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
The length between my home and campus, where the student office is, is far.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
yeah HR, i agree with you this will be my last sunday as a college student (hopefully) Monday will be my last class day and then Friday my first and last exam. (again hopefully)

Although in my case i'm not going to miss college infact i cant wait to leave!!!

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Evening team. I'm at a writing retreat with my two super cool crit partners in Ireland. Writings must be written! :D

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
that sounds awesome Para!!! Hope you have tons of fun and get tons of writing done!

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Same here, Para!

I might start Invincible after my progamme's finished. It depends, considering I don't have any ideas for the opening scene and I don't have my playlist on here.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I think I might have an opening.

Now if only my netbook wouldn't keep telling me I've taken my headphones out WHEN I HAVEN'T.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
I get like that days when i think of my Pop-pop. He was like my dad, just the other day my mom said something like how he would have been really proud of me and i started tearing up. Funny how even 13 years later that happens. Its shocking just how much i forgot. What's important are the memories that stay with you i think. Like I'll never forget me sneaking downstairs every morning (my Pop-pop work up at 4am every day because he used to work for the post office and had to be in super early) and i would try to scare him every morning as he had his coffee. Thinking back now its so obvious he had to have heard me coming but still acted surprised every single morning.

A few years ago i actually started keeping a little book of all the memorized i had of him. So I'd never forget.

Aww that's sweet. I should keep a notebook of memories too. thanks for the idea!

Evening team. I'm at a writing retreat with my two super cool crit partners in Ireland. Writings must be written! :D

A WRITING RETREAT SOUNDS AWESOME! I might have one with a whole bunch of peeps where we rent out a cabin. Hopefully sometime in 2013.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I LOVE THE COLORS OF THE HOUSES HERE.

Go Europe/St. Pierre.