• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Writing Buddy for MG/YA Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margaret W

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for other writers who write middle-grade and young adult fantasy and are interested in chatting about writing, craft, and business. I'd also be open to beta reading down the line.

Ideally, I'm looking for a long-term match, to support and encourage each other, as well as provide feedback. I write 2,000 words a day and am looking for someone of around that pace, just so we're a match for schedules/rhythm.

If you're interested, I'd love for you to PM me with your preferred genres, your website (if you have one), and what you're looking for in a writing buddy. Thanks!

justjen61

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Margaret,

I have written a MG fantasy novel and am also looking for like-minded writers who understand the requirements for MG novels. Apparently they are few and far between! Would love to chat if you're still interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.